Please, Help Me - Tommy

Summary: Tommy had been exiled. He was living okay on his little island, but that soon changed when something seemed to snap in Dream. Tommy fled his island, trying to find help from his older brother's house.

Warnings: Beating, swearing, blood

Characters: Techno and Tommy

"D-Dream, please stop." Tommy coughed out. His ribs were sore, pain spiked through him as Dream gave another harsh kick to them. "I- I haven't done anything!"

Dream only laughed as he stared down at the blonde, who was currently on the ground, arms wrapped around his ribcage. Tommy stared back, his dull eyes meeting the soulless black dots of Dream's cracked mask.

He didn't know what happened. On minute, Dream was visiting the island like he usually does, the next minute, Tommy was on the ground, unable to breath.

"Oh, Tommy. Come on, isn't this fun?" Dream's psychotic laughter sent chills down Tommy's spine. He should have known Dream had some sort of plan. He wanted Tommy gone for a reason. The reason being that Dream could easily trick and manipulate Tubbo without Tommy getting in the way.

But why was he beating Tommy right now?

Well, in Dream's words, it's fun.

. . .

It was about two hours later when Dream finally left the now broken boy. Tommy had a black eye, bruised ribs, and a couple of random scratches and bruises here and there. Luckily, nothing was broken.

However, Tommy knew he couldn't stay here. If this became a normal thing whenever Dream visited, he wouldn't last a week. So he decided something.

Run.

Tommy quickly went to Tnret and grabbed his few belongings. He did have armor and some good weapons, but they were blown to ashes due to Dream's rules.

Drop all your stuff in the hole.

A music disc.
A piece of pork.
A wooden ax.

That's all he had left.

He took the small items, places the disc and food into a small pouch, then kept a firm grip on the ax just in case he needed to use it.

Where should I go?

He could go to Tubbo? Tell him what Dream did? No. Dream would probably find an excuse. Besides, if anyone caught Tommy in L'manburg, he'd be killed.

Everyone was in L'manburg.

Ranboo hasn't shown up in a while.

Ghostbur was never around.

Philza practically fell off the face of the earth.

Techno was--

Techno.

His house was nearby! He lived in a cozy little cottage that was in the middle of nowhere. It was far. Snowy. Cold.

Tommy wasn't prepared for a long, cold journey. But he had no other choice.

So he headed off.

. . . . . . .

Heading off when it was almost nighttime was stupid.

Tommy had been dodging mobs left and right. His wooden ax was now cracked and broken, splinters digging into his palms. A few bloody scrapes on his arms, the tiniest bit of blood trickled down.

Luckily, he survived this, and he saw Techno's house come into view.

Thank God.

Tommy was freezing. His red and white, short sleeved shirt was not fit for this snowy weather. His arms were like ice and his teeth were chattering.