Chapter 1- Oops

One

We had gone months...almost a year even of keeping Taerin out of the media. Sure the fans knew Taehyung had a daughter and they knew about his love for me because of his confessions...but still no one knew who we were. I wanted to keep it that way in fear of what the crazy fans would do to My little family.

Taerin's safety was my only priority, but unfortunately all that was about to change. Unfortunately in a matter of minutes people all over the world would know and see my beautiful daughters face and that terrified me. But I trusted Taehyung and I trusted the company.

Unfortunately this is all happening because of a mistaken social media post by a certain member. I know it was a mistake and he didn't mean to put Taerin out there but I still couldn't help but feel upset about it.

All good things must come to an end though, unfortunately.

I was honestly surprised that we had gotten away with things for this long. Not that Taehyung's fans didn't put in a good effort, they almost caught us a few times. It sucked having to live life in hiding so maybe this would be for the better. That way Taehyung could be out with Taerin and not have to hide all the time. I'd still have to be a secret which I was a thousand percent okay with.

I take a deep breath as well as a seat as I watch Taehyung and some staff help get his live up and running. Taerin is standing between my legs kissing my belly and whispering to her sibling. What she's saying I have no clue but it makes me smile. She was such a sweet girl and I was relieved she was excited to have a sibling, she always striked me as loving being an only child.

"Eomma is this okay?"

I smile and nod "But I thought we had to keep Appa a secret, now army will know all about me" I cup her face and kiss her chubby cheeks quickly as Taehyung starts his live. "Things changed baby" I whisper she nods her head and turns towards Taehyung. I smile seeing how nervous he is, he keeps glancing over and his smile is so wide I can see all his teeth. This makes not only me but Taerin giggle as well.

"Come here my baby bear"

I nudge Taerin just a bit and she giggles before bouncing over to her Appa. My heart is racing as I watch Taehyung pick her up and set her on his lap. She seems nervous and this makes me anxious, I take another deep breath as Taehyung speaks again. Introducing her to all his fans, Taerin quickly waves and then hides in Taehyung's neck.

He talks a little more explaining why he is doing this now and asking for everyone to continue to respect our privacy. All while rubbing Taerin's back gently, i watch as she sits up a bit and plays with his hair. I shake my head but smile "Appa your hair is so soft" Taehyung laughs a little "Oh yeah? Good I use your shampoo" Taerin gasps as Taehyung laughs even more.

"Appa you didn't ask! My Seokjinnie got me that it's special!"

I do my best not to laugh as the staff does the same, I glance over at the laptop they have up and see all the comments flooding in. Everyone is gushing over how adorable Taerin is and how much she looks like Taehyung.

"Seokjinnie Hyung is Taerin's favorite member can you believe that?"

Taehyung says rolling his eyes, Taerin giggles and cups her appa's cheeks "Your my favorite too Appa but Seokjinnie is just so handsome!" Again he rolls his eyes and Taerin giggles, I smile seeing that she's getting more comfortable. She turns around so she's facing the camera now, Taehyung smiles down at her and messes with her hair a bit.

"What are they saying? It's too fast. Army slow down I can't read"

Taehyung chuckles and leans over to kiss her cheek before they're both squinting at the screen. They look like twins and army is going nuts.

"Tani? He's right here, he's laying next to my eomma. He's my puppy now, I stole him from Appa"

Taehyung smiles over at me and my heart flutters just a bit, ridiculous that these feelings haven't settled if anything they've only gotten worse. He breaths and I want him, I blame it on the pregnancy.

"Seokjinnie is my favorite! Hmm second favorite other than my Appa I think maybe uncle meow" she giggles as does Taehyung "I mean Yoongi, he's going to get mad huh Appa?" Taehyung laughs "He can't stay mad at you" Taerin smiles "True! Next question Appa"

They do this for another fifteen minutes before Taehyung is wrapping it up. Taerin bounces off his lap and runs over to me, she trips on the way and almost takes out the whole set up they had. The phone they were using falls from the stand and Taerin stops "Sorry!" She instantly looks upset and I reach for her without thinking as Taehyung quickly grabs at the phone and says a quick goodbye.

"I didn't mean to, im sorry"

I kiss her cheeks "You're not in trouble bub, it was an accident." Everyone else reassures her that it was fine and nothing was broken. Taehyung stays in his seat which is weird, he's scrolling through his phone quickly and has a weird look on his face. I walk over with Taerin in my arms still and bump his side.

"Everything okay?"

He looks up and weakly smiles before getting to his feet and kissing our girl up and then me "gross" Taerin giggles, Taehyung shakes his head before nuzzling his face into my neck making me lose my breath.

The simple brush of his nose against my neck makes me shiver and he smiles, I can feel his lips smiling against my skin now before he's placing a soft kiss.

"I think they saw you..."

~~~

Whelp here it is
I hope you guys love
This second part as much
As the first book. I'm doing my best to
Make it just as amazing
🖤