Cast & Background Info...

Hi guys!! This is my FIRST story ever...I have no idea if anyone will read it but I am trying anyway. I have had this story in my imagination for a while so please don't steal! Anywayyyyy...time for the cast and their backgrounds! ;)

time for the cast and their backgrounds! ;)

Luna Sinclair....daddy's little princess (sooo cliche, ik) that is until she gets mixed up with the wrong mafia group. Her boyfriend Luke Allan isn't so innocent of a guy as he presumes to be...turns out he has a rather large debt to pay to the biggest mafia in the world...Zach's mafia. Will Luna stay the innocent and sweet little girl her daddy raised her to be?...or will Luke's whole mess change Luna while bringing her and Zach dangerously close?

or will Luke's whole mess change Luna while bringing her and Zach dangerously close?

Zach Mancini....Italy's most powerful mafia leader. Everyone knows of him. Why is he so well known? Well, let's just go with he doesn't do things the nice way;) As long as he gets what is deserved... he's content...step out of line and there's an issue. He will do just about anything to get what's rightfully his. Love life?? Nope. He refuses to have one. Work before pleasure. Love is just a weakness and when your that powerful you can't afford any screw ups. Then what happens when  he meets Luna...will he be able to stop the inevitable?

That's just about it for background information...
Once again this is my first story so please be patient! I welcome helpful criticism!! Anyway...
Enjoy ;)