𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

- Chapter Nine Pt. Two -

"I heard someone even performed surgery in here. who did that?" Junseop questioned.

"I did." Hyeok said again.

"Everyone here is completely useless. There is an old man, a cripple  and even a patient. This place is the worst so far, but quite a lot of  people survived. You're young but I guess pretty capable." Junseop spoke  directing it at Hyeok.

A silence passed as Junseop chewed on his gum in thought loudly  before asking Hyeok. "I like you. What do you say? Will you abandon them  and join me? Or will you just die?" Everyone held their breath at this  the tension thick as they all waited for what Hyeok would do. What he'd  decide.

Seok did it in a split second grasping onto Hyeok's arm tightly the  second Hyeok went to move. From where he was looking at the ground his  face was hidden by the hood he wore. Hyeok stopped moving at this, but  to most people's surprise in the circle, Seok slowly let go of Hyeok's  arm. What they didn't know was that Seok trusted Hyeok that this was  just apart of a plan to help them all.

Junseop watched with a grin now as Hyeok moved to stand beside him,  giving the hooded figure a curious glance but then turned to Hyeok  letting out an amused laugh at all the shocked faces in the circle  before telling Hyeok "You made a good choice. You're pretty smart."

Before anything else could be said a person ran towards Jungseop  claiming there was a monster. Seok closed his eyes as he realised they  were talking about Seonyeong the old lady. Most walking off to deal with  the situation, Hyeok having to go as well. Seok kept his eyes closed as  he sat down properly now trying to calm down his emotions that were everywhere.

Though Seok opened his eyes hearing a shot ring out. Hyun had stood  up at this. Everyone knew what this meant. They had shot Seonyeong. As  they walked back into the room with everyone there suddenly Yikyung  appeared after shooting someone and decking another person in the face.

Seok stood up knowing this was the opportunity they were looking for  as Yikyung ran away being shot at and many of the criminals running  after her. Seok running out of the circle when Hyeok grabbed onto  Jungseop holding him back yelling out "Hyun, Seok now!"

Seok sprinting before sliding across the floor in order not to get  shot at before kicking a guys legs in causing him to fall down, the  man's gun flying across the room out of reach. Hyun smashed a criminal  to the ground as Dusik rammed into the criminal with his wheelchair.  Seunwan and Byeongil tugging a guy into a pillar between his legs.

Seok got up running towards where Hyun now was strangling a guy to a  concrete pillar with the criminals gun itself. Quickly spotting the  knife the guy was about to stab Hyun with grabbing it with his bare hand  causing it to slice his hand as he held it back from stabbing Hyun.  Though pulled away as Hyun punched the guy.

Turning to help Hyeok only to see him on the floor and watch Junseop  shoot Hyun in the shoulder, who dropped to the floor as well. Freezing  when Jungseop screamed for everyone to stop as he held his foot down  against Hyeok's chest. Seok raised his hands up walking backwards to the  circle when Jungseop threatened everyone to let go of his men and go  back to the circle holding his gun to Hyeok's head. Seok's eyes shifting to look between Hyeok and Hyun worriedly not knowing what to do.

Though Seok stopped and so did everyone else when they saw Seonyeong  who was supposedly dead walking out towards them. Seok's eyes widening  as did everyone else's. Though a criminal shot at her she didn't stop  walking killing him as she passed. Seok noticed she kept walking  straight towards Hyeok.

Seok felt his eyes tear up knowing how this would end up quickly  grabbing Hyun getting him to stand up as the two moved in the way to  protect Hyeok. Though as they did Seonyeong pulled back to stab through  Hyeok with her fist Hyun was in the way. It had pierced right through  him. Seok staring wide-eyed at the scene before he spoke out trying to  convince Seonyeong.