Chapter Two

It's the day, the step before going in a dating show with your celebrity crush is coming in hot, its Friday Night every other person is partying including Sebastian but you're not invited to any, it doesn't matter cause you have the Doc show to do, so its fine, the Austin show is on Saturday so you're one day apart from succes or failure, you put on a nice shirt and prays for the best, the link is sent to you and the moment has arrived, you entered the room full of people you recognize from streaming, the pilar of the entire interview was the headline Sebastian wrote, you were the underdog of this show and youre going to win it all.

*Skips the Gone Doc show*

Surprisingly the show went awesome and you were able to clutch a spot in the actual show, the nerves were extremely high but you were able to do it, now its time to rest and tomorrow is the day you waited for since last week.

Y/n- Just be yourself and everything will be fine, and if you don't win its okay, you try it and you won't regret not doing it.

S- You're an awesome dude, you'll be fine

Y/n- How long you've been listening?

S- Enough to know you're nervous as hell

Y/n- I am, but there's no way I go back

S- Just do it, its not that complicated

Y/n- Says Mr. I get any girl I want

S- Shut up and go to sleep, I'll be watching the show and if you need something just text me on discord

Y/n- Thanks man, appreciate it

You wake up in the morning ready for what's coming, you put a casual outfit and get breakfast, the show isn't until afternoon,  so you have a some time to prepare, hop in the internet and gather some inspiration from writers and phylosophers you like, there's no way the most intelligent people in the world couldn't get you to win a dating show, time pass and the alarm rings, its happening, before the stream starts Austin get y'all in the zoom call and explain you what is all about, you were a little distracted by the other participants, including Karl Jacobs, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound and a couple other streamers, you were the only person in that call that wasn't a content creator or famous, you weren't even active in all social media, you only use Twitter and Twitch,  but still get with the elite of Twitch and YouTube in a dating show.

The stream starts and everyone must present themselves, after some people do their introduction its George's turn, prepare yourself you are next, George looked confident in every single word he said he knew he could easily win this show, you better win this.

(T= The Austin Show / G= George / A=Andrea)

T=Coming up next we have Y/n, you have one minute to introduce yourself

Y/n= Oh hey, I'm Y/n, I'm a nobody, just an 18 years old living in Quebec  that like sports, gaming, literature, philosophy and many other things, I'm not a content creator just a dude that study medicine with the dream of getting your heart Andrea, thats why I chose Love, also I am the underdog, the black horse that no one knows but is going to win this show.

T- Wow, thats the confidence we like to see, don't sleep on Dr. Heart guys, Andrea any questions?

A- Maybe in the further rounds, but now I don't

T- Awesome, so let's move to the next person

Oh My God ! Your heart rate is up on the skies, you mamange to look cool and don't screw it up

Msg from Sebs
-Dude, you did it really good keep up the nice job

The first round ends and Andrea eliminates someone else, one step closer to the goal, don't lose the ground, you still have so many way to go.