Chapter four

Even though you're on vacations,  you still wake up early that's how you are  and instead of doing your morning routine you decide to stay in a white t-shirt, some gray sweatpants and hop on in the server to start the grind.
Because is really early no one is on, that will help to keep your base hidden from everyone, the time passed you only get off your monitor to eat and go to the restroom so that allowed you to make a lot of progress, no one showed that day to the server, it was weird because always at least someone gets on to play off camera, it didn't matter because the fact you get to grind the whole day without an interruption payoff by getting the best stuff in only a day, yes you're a sweat when it comes to games.

The next day was the same thing, after waking up you texted Andrea wishing her luck in the events and start the grind, you were on for some hours when the first person logs on, it was Valkyrae, she joined the server on discord and talked to you.

R- Hey Y/n! Working this early?

Y/n-  Hi Rae, good morning, yes I was making some advancement so I can catch up with you guys

R- How rude, good morning

Y/n- Dont worry

R- Thanks, and how much you've got?

Y/n- Let's just say I'm no longer in disadvantage on a fight

R- Thats great cause I want you in my side in case of a fight

Y/n- Oh cool of course

R- So where's your base?

Y/n- In a secret place

R- Come on, show me

Y/n- I don't know

R- Pwease

Y/n- Fine, follow me

After showing Rae your base you keep playing aa other members of the servers joined, you get to be in some streams and sure will be in some YouTube videos, quickly you became close and friends with many people you used to watch, a 1 in 7.5 trillion chance.

You've been playing like that and many other games through the week, sleeping at 3 a.m and waking up at 7, so your sleep schedule was messed up, but even more messed up was the fact that you forgot about your trip to Texas.

*Incoming call from Andrea*

A- Hey Y/n, how's it going?

Y/n- Hey  its been good, how is the tour?

A-  It was good, can't wait to see you tomorrow, at what time are you landing so I can pick you up?

Y/n- Landing?

A- Yes

Y/n- Uhhh U don't remember, I'll text you with the info

A- Okay, I'm excited for tomorrow

Y/n- Me too, talk to you later need to finish my suitcase

A- Okay, at least you didn't leave it until the last second

Y/n- Hehe yes, bye love you

A- Wha...

You hang up on her.

Y/n- Shit, I forgot about the trip, I need to book a flight for one day, ugh and its that time of the year when everything is more expensive and already sold.

While searching in all the web sites in the internet you couldn't find a flight for one day to another, you can't fail her she did tell you and you promised her you would be there, everything cause you were playing all week with Rae and many others. When your hope was really low, you got an idea, look for all the flights from Quebec to Texas, even the ones already filled, yo go to the airport and wait for someone to be absent and buy the ticket even cheaper, its riskful but was the only way, you prepare your luggage and went to sleep.