Aurora Family: Origins Part 1.

Good evening to you all. This is me AnAverageComedian, here to explain some things which will be essential in The Tradesman. I honestly couldn't write my latest chapter, because I felt that it would leave a whole bunch of people confused. So today, this will be explaining the Family origins of Y/n(Sanzu)'s family tree. Now, onto the files. Before that, remember this.

Fear the moon, for the unknown & hideous truth of the world and its madness is laid bare.

A long time ago, there was a lonely girl in a lonely tower, who was kept prisoner by her cruel and (possibly) abusive father. She was than rescued by a hero who became her lover, blah, blah, blah. Anyone who watches RWBY knows the story. Salem and the hero, Ozma, started a secret all over a disagreement and lovers' quarrel, which ended up destroying their kingdom and killing their 4 daughters. However, as we have heard before, you don't assume someone's dead when no body is found.

One of the daughters survived, and was able to run away from all the chaos. That girl, who named herself Morrigan, grew up into being a powerful Sorceress who hated both her mother and father for the death of her sisters. She, however, eventually found someone to share her life with. The Faunus thief who would end up as her husband, who kept coming back for her, even when she was afraid of being in a similar situation to her mother. Both of them lived together, as husband and wife, all of them having children. While it seemed one of them didn't possessed any magic of their own, they were loved by both of their parents.

One day, the magicless son would stumble into the woods, hunting for something to bring for dinner. Then, one day, out of nowhere a tear appeared in the aether and out came a young adult woman in a blue and white dress with blood splattered over it, wearing thigh high boots. The blouse had 2 astronomical symbols, and she had green eyes and dark hair that grew past her shoulders.

Alice Liddell, nearly a victim of the child-molesting, sleazy ass pimp who worked as a psychologist, Dr

Alice Liddell, nearly a victim of the child-molesting, sleazy ass pimp who worked as a psychologist, Dr. Angus Bumby. If any of you have seen Alice: Madness Returns or played the game, then you know who he is, especially what caused Alice to push the jackass in front of a train.

As she was exploring through the new landscape of Londerland, a fusion of Wonderland and London, she was pulled into a rabbit hole; one completely different from the one she used as a child. What Alice doesn't know is that Wonderland has grown into a psionic prescence, one powerful enough to warp reality. We're talking like some Alma Wade and Comic Book Scarlet Witch type shit.

Her reality warping weakened the walls between Universes and sent her bouncing around the Multiverse like a damn pinball machine. Eventually, she just spilled out and fell into Remnant. Just... practically faceplanted on the ground right in front of Kuro Aurora, the Hunter and magicless son of Morrigan.

Naturally, the two went at each other's throats. Alice, because she was disoriented, and Kuro because of her current appearance. A lot of slave owners and rich people dressed up in fancy clothes, and he mistook her for one of them. Their whole fight attracted a whole horde of Grimm. Kuro and Alice agreed to a ceasefire and slaughtered them, becoming a storm of blades, arrows, and literal madness.

Alice even learned that she could summon the inhabitants of Wonderland. Awed by her new power, Kuro invited her to his home, since he believed that she was someone with magic like his mother. Morrigan agreed to have her stay with them for the time being, not solely out of compassion, but also of her own curiosity involving Wonderland. 

Alice eventually lived with the Auroras as a friend and later, as a sister/daughter in law. I won't bore you with the details and just say that Kuro had a latent magic ability that was discovered one day, and essentially was the Nomad of Nowhere on steroids; able to give life and animation to not only objects, but the elements as well, like fire, wind, or even storms.

This however gave birth to something... wonderful.

Stay tuned for Aurora family part two.

That's all she wrote folks, because I will have my attention divided between writing books and attending driving school and getting a license. I will be doing my best to update. See ya guys later.