Chapter one

Logans POV: 12:58 AM

/felings/
.A plural noun used to describe emotion,

"Logan!" I heard Patton shout from across the room.

"Patton.....why are you awake?" I asked him, he's usually asleep by now. "That's kind of silly to ask when your up so late too!" He replied. "Okay, yes you're not wrong." I agreed. "So.....what were ya doing?" He asked pouring two glasses of tea. "Um...studying....I guess...." I told him "He turned around and looked me in the eye before sitting at the table across the seat I was sitting in. He set down the mugs. "What are you studying?" He asked me. I had to think of something fast. "Astronomy." I replied. He took a sip of tea. "Wow! So you know a lot about stars!?!" He asked. "I guess." I told him. "Can we look at stars together?!?" He asked me. "I don't see why not, were already awake." I grabbed my telescope and we went outside. He took me by surprise as he grabbed me by the hand and ran towards a hill. He layed down a blanket as I set up the tri pod.

Patton POV.

Wow, I couldn't believe that he actually agreed. Logan usually would have said no. He would make sure to schedule an exact time for it to make it up to me.
I've always liked that about him. He never breaks a promise. He's just that truthful. He makes me feel...better even if he's not meaning to.

Logan POV.

Me and Patton looked at stars for hours. I educated him a bit on the topic. He ended up failing asleep on my shoulder. I carried him back Inside and put him down on the couch. I went and got the telescope and blanket and brought them inside. I came back to Patton rubbing his eyes.

Patton POV.
Odd. Last thing I knew I was outside with Logan. Maybe it was a dream. He was about to carry his telescope upstairs but he turned his head to see me looking kind of confused. "Hello Patton." He said casually as nothing had happened.