Divinus Magia School Part 1

{Warning:Before I forget, this story will have very bad words that may trigger some people(if that what it's called) such as 'Freak, Bitch, asshole, and more words like that, if you guys don't like that then pls don't read this story, thank you}

Devin POV.
I was unpacking my stuff in my new room, I was gonna meet up with Michael at a park, it's been years since we don't see each other ir talked to each other, he's my best friend, "DEVIN! It's time to eat" I heard my Mom yelled "I'll be down in a second" I yelled back I sighed and put the stuff down 'I guess I'll do it later, then'. I headed down stairs and saw that my Dad was already there, I sat across from him and my Mom next to his "So, Devin how do you like the house" she said before taking a bit out of her food "Uhh, it's alright, it's bigger then I expect, but it's nice" I told her picking up my fork to eat "Devin" I heard my Dad, I put my fork down and looked at him.

"Y-yes" I asked, "I heard you are going to meet up with, an old friend" he said eating I nodded "I don't want you to go" he said out of nowhere I as confused "What?, Why?" I asked "Because I said so" he told me a bit harsh "And why do I need to lisent to you?" I asked him, I kinda regret asking him that "If you leave under my roof, you follow my rules and what I say" he told me pointing g the fork at me "Then, maybe I'll move out" I told him "The new school, has doors, I can manage to take car of myself" I told him "Share moved at the same age as you and look were she ended up" he said, I was shocked at what he said "Hey!! We do not talk about her like that got it" Mom said trying to stop the fight "At least my sister died in peace" I wisphered, I guess he hesrd me because he slapped me.

"Lucas, what is wrong with you" Mom said sounding angrily, "You do not speak of her that way" he told me standing up, Dad and Mom stared arguing and I was just standing there shocked 'I can't do this anymore', I grabbed my stuff and left the house "Devin.... Devin get back inside!" I heard my Dad said, but I ignored him and left, 'Ugh, fuck him and fuck this family that I have'. I walked to the park, it was lonely I saw a swing and sat on it, I already knew that I wasn't going back there until tomorrow, but I'm scared of what hill do to my Mom, I was lost in thought until "Boo!!" I jumped out of the song and kicked the guy that I thought wanted to rob me "Ugh, that hurts" I heard a familiar voice said "Omg, I'm so sorry I thought- Wait Michael!!" I was a bit shocked "Yep, that's me it's been a long time hasn't it" he said holding his stomach "I'm sorry" I told him, "It's alright" he told me again, he looked at me and his smile faded "What, it's something wrong?" I asked him "Devin.... What's that?" he asked me pointing to my left check on my face "Oh, it's nothing to forget about it" I told him holding my left check and turning away from him "Devin, don't lie to me.... Was it him?" I knew I couldn't lie to him because he'll find out soon. I nodded "I won't asked, anything else, do you want to go to my house?" he asked me, I nodded at him "Alright let's go".

"Mom I'm home and I brought a friend" Michael said, "I'm in the kitchen" Michael's Mom said, "Come on, Devin". "Mom do you remember, Devin?" Michael asked "Oh my god, Devin it's been so long, how have you been?" she asked me "I'm doing alright, how about you ma'am?" I asked her, she smiled at my manners "I'm alright, but please just call me, Laura" I nodded understanding, she looked at me with a closer look "Devin, what that on your left check?" Laura asked, I already felt Michael eyes on me I looked at the floor and nodded my head letting him answer "Mom, it happened again" Michael said, I heard Laura say something but I couldn't hear what she said "Oh dear, Devin I'm sorry, know come follow me and I'll clean it up, we don't wanted it to be infected so we" Laura said while walking to the bath room "If I remember correctly.... There it is" she said, she had a met kit in the sink there "Ok this is going to hurt".

"God, that hurt so bad" I said "Yep, I can feel the pain still" he told me I laughed nervously "It's not my fault, you should already now what could happen if you scared me like that" I told him, he sighed and nodded "I guess you are right, said I forgot about that" he said "Anyways, Mom what are er going to eat?" Michael asked, "Oh about that I forgot to tell you that-" Laura got interrupted by a man's voice "I'm home- Oh hello there, I guess you are Michaels friend?" he asked "Dad, do you remember Devin, from middle school?" Michael asked "....... Devin!, it's been so long now have you been?" he asked while shaking my hand "I'm doing alright, Sir" he smiled and told me "Oh, just call me Alex, Sir it's to formal for me" he told me laughing a bit.

"Alex, could you come here for a second?" Laura said "I swear I did nothing wrong" he said, me and Michael laughed at his reaction, Laura whispered something to Alex looked at me and then came closer to me "Devin, I just want you to know no matter what we are always here for you, alright?" Alex told me on was a bit shocked at what he stayed but I nodded, "Um.... Laura, Alex can I asked you guys something?" Laura came closer to me too and nodded her head "Can I stay the night here...... I don't want to go back home" I sued them, they looked at each other then at me "Of course, you are welcome to stay whenever you need to, and you know that" Laura said "Know can we eat, I'm hungry" we all looked at Michael, what "Way to kill the mood" Laura said "What???" I laughed at Michael 'I wish I was a part of this family'.

That's it for today, bye bye~

{How do you guys like the book, I'm stopping for know the other books so I can do this one I'm really interested in this book and how it will turned out, Do you guys ship anyone in My Hero Origins?, because I do, well kinda}