Divinus Magia School part20

Mario POV.
I was packing up I wanted to leave but someone stoped me "Mario please just listen to me" David, I sighed not wanting to hear from him I wanted to ignore him but my feelings didn't say the same thing "David please just drop it, you just wanted to mess with my feelings" I told him not looking at him "Mario come on you are my boyfriend of course not" I looked at him when he said that I thought for a moment before saying "Am I....... you never asked me if I wanted to be your boyfriend, and neither did I" I said before grabbing my backpack and headed to the door.

But I guess he wasn't going to give up until I listen to him "Mario....... Just listen please" he told me I looked at his eyes and saw that he was desperate for me to listen to him I sighed and nodded "Fine, but it better be fast" he smile and grabbed my hand "Follow me".

We were in his car I didn't know where we are going he never told me he just said to follow him "Where are we going?" I finally asked him "My house" I looked at him but he was looking at the road "Wait why are we going to your house?" He looked at me but only for a bit "For something........ Special" he said I was a bit confused. We had finally got to his house, I have to say his house was very big and it was good house "Why are we actually here David" I asked him again hoping I would get an actually answer "Ask again and you'll find out more sooner and I'm telling you... you don't want that" he said as he was opening his door "My parents are not home, that are in a trip and will not be here for some few days...... come in".

"Come" he was leading me to the upstairs he opens a door and he led me in it it was a room I'm guessing his room it was nice he had posters on it, but I didn't come here to hang out I sighed and was bout to turned around "David I didn't came here for a tour I came here for-" I was cut of by someone kissing me I then realized that David was the one doing it "David?...." I said when he broke the kiss "a Mario I know that you are mad at me but listen I didn't know what she was going to do she just said that she needed to tell me something about you but I was to dump to know what was going to happen I guess she knew that you was going to come back for something and you saw me with Chloe on top of me" he was explaining what had happen today I was putting things up and I guess that mad sense, "And then I tried to explain what actually happened with that".

I was trying to but everything in my head I sighed and sat on the bed "I'm sorry" I told him not looking at him "Mario....... Hey Mario look at me" he lifted my chin up, we connected eyes and we slowly were more closer with each other until we kissed.

(Warning: spicy stuff coming up ahead!!!)

David POV.
I pinned him to the bed and stared kissing him slowly tracing off his lips and to his neck I heard him muffled and I knew that I couldn't hold my self back anymore I sighed and stoped "David?" I heard "I'm fine..... I just" I couldn't complete my sentence if I continue I really won't hold back anymore "David" I felt him grab my head in his arms "If you are worried about Hurston me then..... don't I'm goin g to be fine" I looked at his eyes and saw the collide they were a beautiful black eyes with a sparkle like the stars I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him I caught him off guard and I wanted more off him.

I pushed our body's together I felt him shiver underneath me "A-are you sure no one is home?" He asked "Oh I'm sure so..... we can be as loud as we want...... and also" I went beside him and whispered in his ear "I'm going to make you scream my name and I'll won't let you walk for a whole week, good thing is that tomorrow is Saturday~".

That's it for today, bye bye~

I'm doing ok know the headache lasted for way to long than it normally does but I'm fine know stay safe people bye bye~