Divinus Magia School part16

Richiew POV.
I woke up, I could see that it was still night time I looked at the clock that was next to Devin and it was 3 am, I knew that I couldn't go to sleep j saw that there was a window so I went next to the window, I was think if........ We are dating or not.

Devin POV.
I woke up to see the clock that it was 4 am, I sat up from my spot only to see an empty space next to me 'Where Richiew's I looked around with my tired eyes and spoded him next to the window "Richiew?" that seems to get his attention because he turned around "Sorry didn't I wake you up?" he asked me, I stand up and went next to him "What are you doing this early in the morning?" I asked him, he looked at the clocked and saw that it was "Oh, it's 4 am?" I nodded "How long have you been awake?" I asked him, he shrugged and said "Since 3 am" he said.

"Why?" I asked him, he again shrugged and continue to look about the window "Devin?" I looked at him, and nodded at him to let him know that I was listening "Are we........ Official?" he asked me, I was shocked at the question, I honestly didn't know the answer to that "Uhh I-I don't know" I told him not looking at him "....... Do you want to....... You know" he told me I felt his eyes staring at me" U-umm" I was a blushing mess I couldn't find words "I........ Do" I said whispering the last part to myself, but I guess he heard me because he grabbed me and hugged me from behind he mumbles something but I couldn't hear what he said "Huh?" he got got of me and kissed me I was a bit cough of guard he broke the kiss "We should head to bed" he said and walked to bed I was still wonderful what was happening, I headed to bed confused 'I guess I'll go to bed to since it's very early'.

Richiew POV.
I woke up to find Devin hugging me I remember what happened yesterday and smiled at the thought 'We are finally official' I kissed his forehead "Wake up, Kitty~" I said whispering in his ear, I felt him shiver I smiled at that and went on top of him "Wake up or~" I slowly was putting my hand on his skin and going up to his stomach, I wanted to do more until I felt someone hit me in the back of my head "Ow, WhatThe Fuck!" the hit sent me on time the floor I looked up and saw Micheal there holding a pillow "Get your hands off him, you pervert" he said, I was confused at what he called me and why he called me that.

"Micheal!!" I heard Devin, Micheal turned to him "What?, he was gonna... You know" he said pointing his finger at me "What is going on?" I heard Davis,"He was trying to-" Devin cut off him before he said anything else "You don't need to tell anyone!!" Devin said.

Devin POV.
We were in the kitchen eating, I had mad pancakes for every one Lucas Mom had to go to work early "Wow Devin, you really know how to cook don't you" Lucas said, "Yeah, he does" Micheal said while taking a bit out of his pancake, Iwe heard some footsteps coming down the stairs "I said I'm sorry!" I heard David "J-Just shut up" Mario told him I think, we just keeper hearing arguments while they keeper going down "Are you ok, Mario?" Davis asked him "Y-yeah I'm fine just..... My hips hurts" when we herd that Micheal choked on his food "Micheal are you o-" I was gonna asked him but then it hit me.

"Omg....." I whisper to myself "No fucking way" Davis said "I told you they would know" Mario said turning to David he shrugged "What what happened?" Lucas asked "Lucas let's just say that you might have to wash your blankets" David said, Mario turned red from embarrassment and Lucas was shocked "Oh".

That's it for today, bye bye~