Part 12

On the plane*

On the plane we had to sit next to this guy that was a fucking pervert. Anytime I try to fall asleep I feel like he's watching me. Also he would just stare at my thighs biting his lip, like bitch you know I can see you right. Oh, I forgot to say that I quit my job as a stripper....for now. Well it depends if I make good money if I get another job...

Lia: I have to go to the bathroom
Mia: can I come with you I'm not comfortable with this guy...
Lia: yeah cmon

Mattia's POV:

It's been hours since the incident... I just locked myself in my room not even caring about all the missions I missed. My dad's gonna kill me. But how does Mia not get that I was trying to help her. Why did she wanna die so bad. Tbh I barely listened to her I was to busy tearing up. I have to move on though, I can't let her get to me.

Kai: you ok man, why is the door locked? Are you jerking off thinking about Mia!?
M: NO!

That's a good idea tho... WTF NO MATTIA, YOU DON'T LIKE HER SHE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

Kai: mhm yeah sure. Good night bud
M: bud?
Kai: idk...goodnight
M: goodnight

2 hours later*

It's been 2 hours and I'm still not tiered. The only thing that gets me tiered is jerking off...

M: god am I really gonna to this right now. I whispered to myself

⚠️WARNING⚠️
(This is gonna be a cringe...)

I pulled my pants down to my knees and grabbed my lotion 🧴. I put some lotion on my hand, closed my eyes, and started jerking off. It wasn't really working till Mia popped up in my mind.

M: fuck...

I thought about Mia's perfectly shaped body, her breasts rubbing against me, her ass in my face riding me till I reach my high.

M: ughhh fuckkk!!

I thought about her moaning my name and her giving me hickeys all over my body.

M: ugh, Mia...

I thought about Mia saying," mmmm fuck daddy, you feel so good!".

M: shit shit shit! Mia! I said reaching my high.

Kairi's POV:

So...my room's next to Mattia's and all I hear him saying is, "fuckkk Miaaa!" Like bro I'm right here. I was lowkey laughing my ass off. I think he is jerking off to Mia 'cause she's not here...right. I went to go spy on Mattia because I'm weird like that. I forgot that his door is locked tho. Luckily I have a key to his room which is weird. I unlocked the door and...

M: bro etc is wrong with you I'm busy! He said covering up himself.
Kai: yeah sorry, I just wanted to see what was going on. I giggled
M: why
Kai: oh just cause I heard you like moaning Mia's name
M: no you didn't
Kai: yes I did
M: no!
Kai: yes! You know what I don't got time for your ass bye
M: bye....