𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨

"Hyung?" Jeongguk called out to his lover who slept peacefully next to him. His face squished against the fluffy white pillow, cherry lips agape. The smallest of snores leaving them.

Jeongguk huffed, irritated that the older wasn't getting up. The bulge in his sweats making him feel frustrated. He began to shake the older, desperately wanting to tell him that his rut came early this month. "Ah, Hyunggg!" He whined. The waves of destress awakening the older from slumber.

"Ggukie?" Taehyung yawned out. He stretched and sniffed the air. It smelled sweet like strawberries with whip cream and all the sweet treats he could think of.

He giggled and turned to the younger with a bright smile, "did you cook breakfast!" He exclaimed. Jeongguk huffed and tapped Taehyung to open his eyes.

That's when Taehyung sat up in worry. The older had Rosy tinted cheeks and small beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. "Oh my god! Are you okay? Are you sick?" Taehyung put his hand on the younger's forehead, feeling it warm under his touch.

"Hyung," Jeongguk called out, reaching to grab the older's hand and lead it to his cheek so now it was cupping it, "I need you,"

Taehyung's face turned from confusion to a flustered state. "Oh, I see." He softly said. He unwrapped himself from the bed sheets and slowly sat himself on Jeongguk's lap. Now feeling the bulge against his behind. Jeongguk whimpered as Taehyung began to take off his clothes. Leaving him with only his bralette and underwear.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk before leaning in and slowly kissing him. Jeongguk desperately kissed the boy, grabbing him by the hips and rubbing him on his lower part, trying to get some friction. Taehyung quickly pulled away, to which Jeongguk whined.

"It's okay, wait a sec."

Taehyung removed his underwear and took Jeongguk's fingers in his mouth. Coating the digits with his saliva. By now, the poor boy was panting from anticipation and neglection. "Hyung," the younger whined out.

Taehyung lifted himself before sinking down on the younger's fingers. The older squirmed at the long forgot feeling but quickly followed a pace. The sound of faint squelching and soft gasps bouncing off the walls of the room.

"Gguk-" Taehyung gasped as he felt the older bending his fingers and scissoring him. "I-I think I'm ready now, you can s-stop!" He stuttered out as he felt his climax near. Jeongguk stopped and swiftly placed the older under him.

"Can I go in now hyung?" Jeongguk asked in a pleading voice. Taehyung nodded as he slowly opened his legs to make an entrance for the younger.

Jeongguk grabbed his member and slid inside the older's contracting hole. The piece of flesh adjusting to the size, clenching around the younger's member.

Jeongguk gasped and struggled a little moan near the older's ear. He sweared he could've cum then and there, the tightness consuming him.

"Hyung, your hole is c-clenching around me!" He strained out. "It feels so s-so good! So warm and t-tight just for m-me!" Jeongguk panted.

Taehyung struggled to keep himself from drooling, his mouth agape . His squishy cheeks and ears a light shade of red. One arm covering his eyes, chest heaving up and down in a rapid motion.

Jeongguk began to move in and out of the older. Both his arms keeping him from collapsing on top of his lover. The older's legs resting on his shoulders as he ruined him.

"A-ah, so f-fucking good!" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung whined, a small drop of tear making it's way down his cheek. "Gguk, you feel so g-good!" He hiccuped.

Jeongguk dived in and began kissing the older harshly. Teeth's and tongues clashing, saliva exchanging. All while the younger rammed inside the older, pushing himself roughly inside to only pull back and push again.

Lips making its way down to Taehyung's supple breasts. Licking it and sucking on the sensitive buds. Leaving multiple hickies littered against the sun kissed skin.

"F-fuck!" Jeongguk said as he felt that wonderful feeling of his climax nearing. "Hyung-" Taehyung moaned out. Jeongguk picked up his pace and began to thrust harshly.

"I-im gonna make you c-cum so good. Gonna make you see stars and make your thighs s-shake." Jeongguk said while Taehyung whined and cried. The feeling of over sensitivity taking over.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung, hyung-" Taehyung whined out with each thrust.

"I'm gonna b-breed you so g-good, you're gonna have my cum inside of y-you." Jeongguk stuttered out as he thrusted slow powerful thrusts.

"Gonna be f-filled to the brink. You'll like that, won't you love? Filled with my warm cum I-inside of you."

"Please, oh p-please hyung! Breed me please, I'll keep your c-cum inside of me!" Taehyung cried out.

"Gonna f-fucking ruin you. Fucking begging me to breed you, slut." Jeongguk said in a whisper.

With a final thrust, he came inside of the older. Warm white cum escaping from the clenching hole. "Fuck."

_____________________________

Okay.... now... Um...
so that happened O^O
Thoughts? I couldn't find a gif that matched TwT
My tummy is doing weird..movement's? Lol