Chapter One

Amelia's POV
    I looked over at my oldest brother, Michael, who was an Archangel like me.

   "Michael, I'm bored." I whined at him. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

    "What do you want me to do, Amelia?" He asked while rolling his eyes.

     "I don't know. Maybe I'll go see Cassie." I replied, referring to my other brother Castiel. He isn't an Archangel, but he's still an Angel.

   "Amelia, Castiel is on Earth with the Winchesters and that abomination." Michael replied, making a face at me. I smiled.

   "I know, but I miss him. Also, don't call Jack an abomination, he isn't one. He can't help that Lucifer is his father." I said.

    "Amelia, there is no way that Father will let you go to Earth. He doesn't even like Castiel being there, much less Gabriel going down every so often." My other older Archangel brother, Raphael, said as he walked over to where me and Michael were.

   I have four Archangel brothers and I'm the youngest Archangel, I'm my Father's baby as well as the rest of Heaven's if you will.

    "I'll talk to him. You know that no one can say no to me, I'm the baby." I smiled, walking away to go find Father. I heard Michael and Raphael whispering.

    "Do you think He will really let her go?" Raphael asked.

     "No, Earth is too dangerous for Amelia. She doesn't know the first thing about humans or how evil they can be at times."

    "Do you think that will stop her if He says no?" Raphael continued.

    "No, I don't. Amelia always gets what she wants whether she has permission or not, and we all know how much Amelia misses Castiel."

    "I hope she doesn't go down to Earth. She looks like a fifteen year old human girl instead of a millenniums old Archangel, something bad will happen to her."

    I sighed to myself and kept walking. Everyone up here treats me like a baby, like I can't take care of myself when I can. I miss Cassie, I haven't seen him in six years. Castiel never treated me as if I couldn't take care of myself.

   I approached my Father's Throne and stopped. It was no secret to any Angel in Heaven that I was Father's favorite Angel. He had played favorites with Luci and look how that turned out, but I'm nothing like Lucifer.

    "Amelia, my dear child, what is it you need? Anything you want, shall be yours." Father said kindly.

    "Father, I wish to go to Earth and find Castiel. I have not seen him in six years and my heart aches to see him." I said. Father frowned at me.

    "No Amelia, you may not go. Earth is no place for a sweet, kind, and innocent Archangel like you. You will be manipulated and corrupted if you go, I shall not let that happen." Father replied. I frowned to myself and whimpered slightly.

    "Father please, let me go. I promise to take good care of myself and to not let anything happen. Please let me go and find Castiel, please." I begged. Father shook his head at me.

    "No, my judgement stands. You will not go, you will stay here." Father said.

    I hung my head and nodded, but of course I had no intention of listening. I could be quite mischievous at times. I was going to see my brother one way or another. I bowed to him and walked away. I went to my room in Heaven and started packing. I packed my Angel blade that I hoped I wouldn't need and my clothes. I then snuck out of Heaven's Gates and spread my wings, which were a mix of white and blue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
   I landed in an unfamiliar town in an unfamiliar place. I looked at a road sign and saw that I was in a place called Lawrence, Kansas. I picked up my small bag and started walking. It was dark out and I had no idea where Castiel was. I was going to have to find him. I decided to pray to him to see if he was listening. Archangels can pray to Angels just like humans can.