Chapter 9

Prem: what video?

Fluke: there was a GMM video posted and the thumbnail had Jenny with two eggs on her private area.

Saint: was she dressed?

Fluke: yes it was some eggs emojis they added. It was an attempt to make a joke about Jenny having balls

Gulf: Jenny is a woman though😔

Fluke: that's the point.

Ohm: sigh GMM

Singto: I truly understand all the sentiments we get because we're responsible for the behavior we display. At the same time I just can't help but feel like the public is after us. I mean some things can be overlooked (definitely not the rape case) as joking but I don't know it feels as if we're targeted most of the times and it's really unfair.

Krist: Exactly what I feel. Take my case for instance. That didn't warrant the reaction it received. MaxTul I appreciate your advice but what changes even when I sugarcoat it? Don't I have a right to declare who I am? I agree I'm a public figure but my right should be respected too.

Tul: I understand what you're saying but you should all understand that some issues are sensitive as the minority groups are still trying to find a balance in the community. Rape topics and homophobia are issues that are never to be joked with. Rape victims are still fighting to get the justice they deserve and when the government sees you pretending to be rape victims joking about it, they end up downplaying other serious victims fighting for their rights. You guys are representatives, role models, ambassadors etc and as such many eyes are on you.

Zee: Well said.

Fluke: Word

Kao: 💯

Max: maybe because I'm a supporter of the LGBTQ+ I've come to understand that some behaviors are seen as offending especially regarding the issue of identity (Jenny's case) and the unintended homophobia (Krist's case) So it's better safe than sorry. Just tread lightly and you won't be found wanting.

Off: the maturity from these two though.

Mew: it's enlightening too.

Krist: I get that how about Bright's case. I think that was uncalled for.

Saint: Krist I don't know why I feel like you look so defensive

Krist: I would like to know.

Tul: atleast I know this one.

Plan: how do you end up in these situations though? GMM Actors.

Gun: 🙄because we are GMM Actors Duh. Why are you not in these situations?

Earth: in my honest opinion I think Chinese as a county is a sensetive topic in itself.

Bright: I was just unlucky.

Zee: and you happen to be under GMM

Earth: all of a sudden it's not that appealing to be under GMM

Boun: what happened with Bright?

Earth: he and his girlfriend provoked China on boundary and territorial issues on tweeter and the Chinese banned the promotion of still2gether the series in their country.

Off: I like how the scale keeps on getting bigger 😆

Mean: Bright is our ancestor🙌Respect.

Zee: next thing you know GMM will be declaring war with the US.

Win: 🤔WW3

Fluke: I just wish you all the best guys. It's rare that we come together like this but since we're here to find Gaylord we'll take this opportunity to share advise. We are all actors here and you never know when you'll get unlucky too so let's just be careful and learn from other people's mistake. It would not make sense to repeat a mistake that one of us has already made, it'll be labeled as a BL culture which we don't want to happen.

Plan: Exactly! Because these nasty scandals keep on coming up, the industry as a whole is going to lose fans just because of one company.