💎 Fantasy💲

It felt heavy on his hand, the smooth surface soft as he let his fingertips trace down the length of it. Feeling the bumps of veins that had been crafted, Okuyasu swallowing thickly, wondering if Josuke's cock was anywhere near like this one. He had picked it with Josuke in mind, embarrassed and ashamed at the fact that he could imagine Josuke's cock looking just as slender but still this full, just as pretty - probably even prettier than this toy.

It was embarrassing how many times he had thought about it, Josuke not sharing any PE classes with him, it making it impossible to even get a glimpse of his dick. And in the boys' bathroom he always got so shy, too. Going for the stalls instead, leaving Okuyasu to bite his lip in frustration.

Fuck, what he wouldn't give to get a proper look of him, completely bare. Bending over before him and showing him that plump ass, his cock hanging hard between his legs, begging for attention.

A shaky breath left him at the image in his mind's eye, his fingers snaking around the shaft and taking a proper grip of it, his hand gliding easily up towards the head with all the lube. Imagining it being Josuke that he was jerking off now, getting the toy slippery. Hearing his best friend's voice moaning in his ears, begging him to not stop while his left forefinger teased at his own puckered hole.

Okuyasu licked at his lips, pressing softly inside himself. A groan leaving his lips, his cock pulsing - Okuyasu wanting to touch himself but not being able to, his other hand still working on the toy, teasing the head with his fingertips. Josuke groaning at him, his eyes hooded with lust. His cheeks reddened as he panted.

"D- Don't stop- ahh! Your hand feels so good on me..."

Okuyasu cursed, working himself open with his fingers, muffling a moan as his digits brushed against his sweet spot, his toes curling in pleasure.

He couldn't keep his eyes open, his pulse quickening slowly with the way he teased himself, feeling how tight he still was around his fingers. How badly he wanted to touch his own dick, it throbbing against his abdomen and leaking pre-come as he curled his fingers and groaned.

"Okuyasu--"

Josuke was now between his legs, panting. His eyes burning into his with such hunger it made him shiver, a gasp leaving him when he felt his slick cock sliding against his thigh. He swallowed and let his legs fall more open, Josuke's eyes roaming all over him until he focused on his fingers, Okuyasu moaning. Those beautiful blue eyes watching him as he fingered himself, how his thighs trembled with every brush against his prostate.

"Fuck... you're hot."

His voice was thicker, like it usually got after a fight.

Okuyasu bit down on his lip, feeling the slick hardness of Josuke's cock brushing against his fingers. Sliding over them softly as he thrust his digits deeper, the other looking down at him.

"Let me make you feel good, Okuyasu."

He couldn't take it, hearing that smooth voice against his ear, a whine escaping him whilst he slid his fingers out of himself, feeling immediately the slick brush of Josuke's cockhead against his rim.

"A-Ah-"

"I promise to make it good," Josuke whispered to him, Okuyasu burying his face into his pillow, taking a hold of the sheets with his left hand as his other guided the toy to breach him. A grunt falling from his lips at the slight pressure and stretch that he felt, the cockhead sliding into him slowly. Josuke moaning above him and his voice driving Okuyasu crazy, his insides burning with pleasure, feeling the other slowly getting deeper into him.

He was breathing heavily already, getting used to the feeling of having something way longer and thicker inside him, the feeling foreign yet good as he relaxed more, Okuyasu sighing as he wrapped his left hand around his length and stroked lazily, his face feeling just as hot as his gut. A gasp leaving him when he finally moved the toy inside him slowly, testing the waters.

"F-Fuck..."

He couldn't stop his hands from moving anymore, the sensation so good, feeling the thickness sliding inside him and fucking into him. His legs having fallen completely open as he imagined Josuke cursing above him as he fucked into him, his hips moving and thrusting deeper into him whilst sweat clung to his skin, Okuyasu panting with every movement. His brow furrowed at the pleasure that he felt, Josuke's cock sliding so easily in and out of him.

"Mmmh, does this feel good, dude?"

Okuyasu groaned, tightening his grip on his cock, his strokes starting to get more erratic, the other fucking into him so deep and fast that his mouth had fallen open as he panted, hearing the slick slapping of his cock fucking his ass. He couldn't stop himself from gasping out moans at the sensations that he was feeling, his hand stroking his length only intensifying the pleasure.

He wanted to cum so bad, but he just wasn't there yet, the build-up there but not enough. The sensation making him bite his lip and rock his hips back into Josuke fucking into him, abruptly feeling a sudden shift in the angle, it making him shudder and cry out - Josuke's cock brushing against his prostate.

"Ahh, there~ oh, I'm gonna make you cum so good..."

He moaned, the pleasure skyrocketing as Josuke started to thrust straight at that spot, Okuyasu crying out with every thrust, his insides clenching. His toes curling and his cock throbbing in his hand, Josuke's moans of pleasure filling his ears - his face of pure ecstasy of fucking into him painted right before his eyes before his mind went completely blank.

The relief of finally coming was too good, the sensation of milking his cock whilst still stuffed full making Okuyasu shudder, his orgasm feeling longer and more intense than before - his hand and chest so sticky. Never before coming so much, never having had that intense an orgasm. He couldn't stop panting, his chest heaving rapidly, his whole body feeling sweaty. His ass feeling raw as he finally pulled the toy out of himself, Okuyasu groaning at the feeling.

He buried his face into his pillow in embarrassment of what he had just done. Knowing that he would do it again. Multiple times

I worked so hard on this I almost forgot I had Online Class 😅