Part 3

Karan opened the door and found a waiter carrying room service. “Sir, your coffee as ordered, I had been ringing from a long time.”

Karan – “But I haven’t ordered anything and who drinks coffee at this hour. You have brought it for wrong room.”

Waiter- “No sir, I have brought it for right room. It’s ordered for The Karan Luthra famous Circketer.”

Karan was amused listening this and took the tray from waiter and said thank you. But waiter didn’t give in.

Waiter – “ Sir it’s my duty I’ll set the tray on table.” And he tried to enter the room. But Karan blocked his way and said he doesn’t want anyone inside at this hour and would help himself.

Karan- “Do one thing get me two chilli noodles, one brownie with chocolate syrup and whipped cream bottle. And bring it fast I’ll be waiting.”

Waiter was confused and just agreed with Karan and with that Karan closed the door carrying the coffee tray. He placed it on table and looked towards Preeta. She was still glued to the window beside the door, her expression was worth million dollars. He moved towards her and held her waist smirking. “What happened babydoll, why that confused expression?” Preeta just blinked and pointed towards door and then coffee. He chuckled and said “ Babydoll after all that orgasms you must be tired and drained, even I want to renew my energy for our passionate night ahead.” And winked. Preeta’s eyes popped out of her eyes and she was tongue tied due to her embarrassment and his boldness. He hugged her and moved himself on the glass window bringing Preeta in his front. “So babydoll till the time our food comes, can we play a little. After seeing you today I’m not able to take my eyes off you. You are the sexiest girl I laid my eyes on and trust me you are the only one to see me in this state.”

Preeta shied and try to move away but Karan had different plans. He held her waist and pulled her onto himself. She crashed on his chest her body giving in to Karan’s fragrance and husky tone. “ Babydoll touch me, feel my body with your palms” and he took her hand and kept it on his chest.

Karan(In mind) – “Im sorry Preeta, I didn’t believe you when you said Mahira is here. But I saw her in front of our room, she was peeping out of window and now I’m sure she sent that waiter. She needs to back off now as I'm only yours.”

Preeta looked up and Karan kissed her temple assuring her and pleaded “Please Preeta”. She saw angry Mahira in the opposite room peeking in their room. She determined her heart and mind, opened the knot and ran her fingers from his forehead to eyes then cheeks paused at lips, Karan kissed her fingers. She roamed her fingers to his collarbones then his shoulders and Karan moaned with eyes closed. Taking that as encouragement, Preeta kissed his lips with so much passion and love that Karan felt blessed.

Moving down Preeta kissed his throat, neck and giving a bite on his shoulders she sucked it to soothe him, moving more down she nuzzled his nipples making Karan groan, she bit them, sucked them kissed them making Karan moan in pleasure with her innocent and inexperienced touches. she kissed his abs, his stomach and unknowing Preeta’s hand touched his manhood, in result making both their eyes wide in surprise.  

Preeta: “Sorry! she said innocently.”

Karan: “No need babydoll! Will you do it for me again? Preeta looked at him confused when Karan held her hand and made her hold his manhood again, Preeta looked at him with wide eyes. He kissed softly on her lips  and guided her to stroke his rod which she did with his hand holding her hand, slowly he left her hand and leaned back tightly shutting his eyes.  Preeta continued stroking him slowly and her hands tightened clenching his rod, when screaming her name Karan grunted his hot milk scattering it on Preeta's hands who looked at it wide eyed and then looked at Karan's closed eyes and his expressions full of pleasure, not knowing what to do anymore gathering some courage she did what he had done.