The Box

So this is just a fun story that I came up with, nothing serious is gonna happen in the plot (unless I want to). Just have fun reading it for now ^w^

(I will also put up requested scenes soon just for enjoyment ;3)

וווו

It was a normal day at JR, Dream was working in his office. Reading and signing papers that made his head ache. It was confusing Dream a lot like hell. Every paragraph he read is making his eyes blurry, he might need glasses now.

A knock came from the door, Dream grumbled. "Come in." He said sternly. Ink opened the door while holding a small carton box sealed with packing tape in his hands. Dream wondered what was inside. "What's that?" Ink shrugged. "The guards found this on your doorstep and gave it to me. There was a card stuck to it at the top and said it was for you. No one knows who sent it, but I assume it's from Nightmare and his squad again." Ink said.

"J-Just leave it here, you can go now." Dream signaled him to leave. "Okay boss, call if you need anything." Ink waved back and closed the door.
Dream stared at the box and analyzed it a bit. He got a cutter from the drawers and cut the packing tape. Once he finished, he opened the box and saw a strange purple vial inside. It was glowing strangely.

Dream looked inside more and saw a note saying "Don't spill it".
Dream just shrugged, maybe Ink was right when he said it was from the Meme Squad (I cringe at this name :/).
So he just placed the vial on top of his desk and he's going to return it to them once he's finished with work.

Outside JR, there was a someone spying one Dream from a tree and looking through his window. She looked like a human, except had long white hair with purple strands. Her eyes were mismatched, her left eye was blue and her right eye was red. She was wearing a purple jacket and black pants along with some white sneakers. Beside her was a female fox who had violet and white fur, her eyes were blue.
They watched from a safe distance to see how things will play out.

Going back inside after a few hours. Dream stretched up from his seat and yawned, accidentally toppled the vial with his wings. The vial sprung up and accidentally opened itself in midair over Dream's head, causing the vial to spill over Dream.

Soon, purple liquid covered him. He quickly got a towel to wipe it off, but he noticed the liquid was instantly gone from him, except from his jacket. So he took off his jacket and set it in the hamper and the maids took it to the laundry room as soon as he placed it in there.

He sighed and got onto the bed, only to feel his clothes suddenly getting bigger for him. The weight of his wings lightened like it wasn't even there anymore. He got up and went to the mirror inside his room and gasped at what he saw.

He was back in his old form. So small and innocent looking. Dream touched his cheek and wondered one thing in his mind.

"Where's my brother?"

Back outside of JR. The young lady was still there watching the whole thing while her fox went to get something. She smiled when her fox returned with a yellow phone in her mouth. She took it out and gave her fox a pet on the head. "Good job, Vio." She said.
The phone belonged to Dream, she reformatted his phone and deleted every bit of informations inside it. Once she was done, she told Vio to bring it back to the room and she went off.

She looked back at the window and opened a portal so she can leave the AU now as soon as her fox returned. They both left into the portal after completing their task there.

וווו

That's my OC named "Core" just in case you're wondering.

Also guys, this is just a side project that I like to write for fun, so the plot won't have any unexpected twist (unless I want to). Just thought it would be cool to write it because I rarely see a DS Fanfic with Dream being a small cinnamon roll.

Also the ship is only DS!Dream x Everyone because, why not?