Chapter 20: Olden Days

"Happy birthday." I shyly placed the neatly gifted red velvet box in front of his work desk. He sets down his work papers, and took it in his hand.

"You don't need to do this for me Mr. Kusaka. We are simply chief and subordinate." He pushes the box back towards me which stung my chest.

"Please take it. I am not doing this to get back together or anything." I pushed the box back.

"Fine if you insist." He takes it, and puts it in his top left drawer of his mighty desk.

"Please open it now. I really just hope you appreciate it."

"Fine." He takes the box back out, and slowly untangles the ribbon that tied it together. He lifted the box top, and takes it out. His eyes lit up when he saw the rich ass watch. I couldn't help, but smile with his surprised look.

"I hope you like it Yamada." I said with a small smile.

"Oh my god. You didn't need to do this Mr. Kusaka." He places the watch back in the box slowly, and stood up.

"I don't mind." I shrugged.

"Thank you. I will make good use of it." He replies with a smile. I missed that smile. That handsome smile. That sexy smile that drove me to the edge. I wanted to kiss him there, and on the spot.

"I love you." I stupidly said. His smile drops quickly, and he goes to sit. I quickly went to hug him around his waist.

"Kusaka..." He whispered.

"I miss you." I smelled his nicely gel-back hair. I smelled his musky cologne that drove my body wild. I slid my hand up his chest undoing his buttons.

"We can't do that here." He says.

"We have done it multiple times." I forcefully pulled him towards me, backing myself up enough to go, and lock the door. I went over to undo all his buttons, and loosen up his tie.

"Kusaka..." He says between his small breaths.

"Shh.." I slowly slip opened his shirt up, revealing his flawless skin. I grabbed his small frame, and pushed him against his desk, sitting him on it. My shaking hands went down to undo his belt. I gazed up at his dark jet eyes that were still so mysterious. He doesn't bat an eyelash. I felt his stare was cold as ice, but he didn't push me off yet.

"Hmm..." He touches my face. The touch so warm, it made my heart skip fast enough to burn me. I leaned up to meet my lips with his. I could taste the sweetness of his lustful saliva.

My hand rubs his bulge that is calling out for attention. I slowly slip his shaft out of his boxer briefs. His rock hard rod in my hand, I start pumping him slow, and soon increased my speed. I could hear his deep baritone groans with every jerking movement.

"Gentle.." He whispers placing his hand on my working one. I loosened my grip on him, and tried to be more gentle to the touch. This isn't fucking another human body, it is making love. I don't want to hurt the man I adore any longer like before.

I got on my knees, and took his full length in my mouth. I felt his warm erection in my mouth. I could feel it pulsing with every deep throated movement I made. I tightened my lips around his whole shaft making his breaths shorter, and louder.

"Ah...ah..." Yamada moans softly so no one, but I could hear him. He laces his fingers in my orange locks, and I bobbed my head quicker. Never has a man's length tasted so good.

I pulled my lips away, and slowly eased off his dress pants. I tossed his shoes aside, leaving only his socks on his lower exterior. I slowly pushed his legs apart. I could see his face getting red from being in such an exposed manner.