ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ.

Seri's Pov 

After Y/N's entrance exam, I felt tired even tho I wasn't the one fighting. she was quite good, But like what Kei said She is still a bit sloppy. Right now Me and Y/n are walking to the dorms here at the academy. She was really sweaty and was covered in a bit of blood so I invited her to take a shower at my place, Well technically me and my roommate's place.

"Seri, I have a question." she turns to look at me while walking.

"What is it?" I too turn to look at her, stopping so I could listen to her more attentively

"Why was I Invited?" She asks and then continues " I mean I'm not from an influential family nor am I rich so why?"

"...I don't know" I reply back.

We continued walking till We arrived at my dorm and saw one of my roommates sitting on the couch.

"HEY HEY HEY SERI! and the random person I don't know." Keith ,one of my roommates said. My eyebrow twitched at his lack of respect for guests. I look to Y/n and could see that she was amused that Keith the Idiot called her random person.

She chuckles "I'm Y/n L/n, the roommate of Seri's friend." Keith just walk up to her and puts her over his shoulder.

"WELL  HELLO THERE Y/N L/N, LET ME SHOW YOU A TOUR OF MY BEDROOM," He said with a big grin. this dumbass is as straight forward as ever.

Welp, this has  gone to shit. so much for not beating him up for one day.

"Keith put Y/n down, You don't want what happened last time to happen again don't you?" I said Giving him  Sickenly sweet smile. Keith let out a whimper and placed her down. "You're no fun Seri." he pouts "Go flirt with one of your Girls, not Y/n. Nat will kill me if she saw you hitting on her roommate." I said with a stern voice. "Oh she's that Idiot's roommate. Y/n you better move out of that apartment,Nat is  Annoying as hell."

"Language, Keith." Y/n says looking directly at him, she then  turns to me and asks " Where can i shower?" 

"Oh just down the hall" i reply, she nods in response. As she walks away, i turn to Keith and punched his shoulder " Dumbass" i said to him.

"What? A guy cant flirt with a girl?" he asks. I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah sure a guy can flirt with a girl, JUST  NOT WITH EVERY GIRL HE SEES!" I whisper-yell. One of the bedroom doors open revealing my other roommate, Yui.

"Its too early and you two are already fighting." She says, still in her pajamas. Clearly she just woke up. "Um Yui, its Three in the afternoon," Keith says. " Oh okay." she answers tiredly. Me and Keith just sweatdropped at our roommate. "Oh and By the way Keith? I wouldn't call what you did with Y/n flirting." Yui says bluntly. I bit my lip trying to stifle my laughter.

Y/n's Pov

I got out of the shower and changed into some jeans and shirt. i got out and saw two short girls making fun of a tall guy. it was an amusing sight to see to be honest. "Ehm" they all turn to me.

"Oh hey, Y/n" Seri says and turns back to Keith to make fun of him.  

Seri then realises that i was done showering. "OH Y/N, meet Yui, she is my other roommate" she says pointing to the short girl with blue hair. "I like your hair" i complimented Yui, She just nodded. "Don't mind her, she just woke up." Keith says.

"Well i better get going. Nat's probably home by now." I say to them, giving them a small smile. "You aren't gonna get your uniform measured?" Seri asks, "You Have to pick an ore for your sword too." Keith adds. I sweatdropped at the fact i had more things to do. "U-uh I'll go do those things then. BYE " i say as i swiftly ran out the door. They were an odd group of people. I then realised that i didn't know where i was supposed to go.

Well Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter for now. I was writing this today and realized that I have to study for my exam tomorrow :P