49. Wedding night *****

Leaning on the headboard of the extra king size bed in this luxurious hotel room, I stare at him coming out of the en-suite, looking gorgeous in his boxers and he notices.

"Hello Mrs Im." Mrs Im... I love the sounds of it. His suave voice just does things to me and I don't think it will ever change. "Like what you see?" He stands there posing like a model, flexing his abs and pecs. I know it's not meant to be funny but he just takes me off guard and I scoff, generating a shocked face.

"Are you... mocking me?" He looks offended but I know he's playing with me.

I shuffle to the edge of the bed on my knees apologetically.

"I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry." I offer a cute smile and he suddenly stares at me with lust, while getting closer. He's just noticed what I'm wearing.

"Oh baby, you look so freaking sexy. You're forgiven." His hungry gaze satisfies me.

"This little thing? It's nothing. Just a nightie." I say smuggly.

"Lace... Sheer..." He tilt his head. "Look at your..." He holds his hands forward, as if they were holding my breasts. They are pretty big these days and the push-up bra helps accentuating it. He licks his lips subconsciously as he stares at them.

"I love that even though I'm big, you still make me feel sexy."

"That's because you ARE sexy, even with the bump. I want you right now and I'll always want you." He says staring deeply into my eyes. I love this man so much.

Brushing my jawline softly, he then grabs my nape, looks down on me and pulls me to his delicious lips. Hearing his breathing in our kiss, I already feel turned on. His hands sliding across my back in his embrace, he lays me on the bed and settles next to me, keeping me close. My head in the crook of his elbow, I am so close to him, I am mesmerised by his stunning features. My husband is gorgeous... MY husband... I sigh.

"You okay?" He asks worried.

"I'm so lucky."

"I'M lucky." He says with intent. I chuckle.

"We're both lucky."

Delicately pulling a hair strand off of my forehead and over my ear, while looking deeply into my eyes, the back of his finger then draws the edge of my jaw and traces my neck, then follows my collarbones.

His sensual touch brings goosebumps across my whole body and the feeling from his breath on me makes my skin ignite. Once at the end of my shoulder, he catches on my nightie strap and slides it along my arm, slowly revealing the top of my breast, my hardened nipple preventing the fabric to slip smoothly off of it. Sliding his finger over my skin along the hem, he brushes my nipple, releasing fully my plump breast and generating a faint gasp as I hold my breath for a second. I am so hot for him, and I'm at his mercy.

Still in the crook of his arm, he leans over me and kisses my chest until he reaches the breast that he now holds firmly in his hand. His tongue twirling around my nipple, biting it, makes my core throb and as he continues to hungrily suck on it, making me feel increasingly aroused and forcing moans, I drag my fingers through his thick hair. His hand then moves down my sides and reaches my lower abdomen.

He moves slowly, too slowly, focused on my breast and I guide him lower, pushing his hand under the sheer fabric, making him chuckle. He stops his thorough work and lifts his head, lightly brushing my folds, voluntarily teasing me, then whispers sexily.

"Are you in a rush baby?" Brrrrr...

"I want to feel you. I'm so horny." I whine, making him smirk with content.