S A V E

I chuckled as I walked into work, for once actually happy. Sure, Paige had left me, but I wasn't gonna dwell on that. Today, Boss had decided to give us a raise.. as long as we worked Dayshift to Nightshift for about a week.

And this raise could help with the bills I had piling up at my doorstep. I carefully put my Phone mask on and sat in the office, every now and then flipping through the cameras. It's not like we were gonna run out of power anyways. We had all the electricity we needed.

Of course, I forgot to tell you who we are! I'm Scott, but most call me Phone Guy because of the mask I wear on my head. My friend, Vincent, is know as Purple Guy because for some odd reason, he's purple. Kinda cool, huh?

I hear Vincent's grunting from down the hall and I stroll out to help him. He seemed to be carrying a fan into the office, aswell as soda, and a pizza slice.

"Vinny, what the hell is all this for?" I ask, giving him a grin and grabbing the soda from his hand and taking a sip.

"It's oh.. for the office." He said, grabbing the drink back and taking a sip himself. "I even brought some costumes so we can dress up the anamatroincs later." I nodded, grabbing the fan and dragging it in, plugging it in. I felt the breeze it stirred up, even though my face was covered by a mask.

"Why don't you ever take of that mask, Phonie?" Vincent stated as he set the pizza and drink down. "I do want to see your handsome face again.~" I frowned behind the mask. I was pretty down about my face. I mean, Boss tried to tell me that it wasn't anything to hide, but many others thought different. Besides, I had grown attached to this mask.

"Oh, I uh.. burnt my face and uh.. the doctor doesn't want me showing it..?" He shrugged.

"Well, alright. But once that burn is gone it better be off! Got me?"
 I nodded.

"I got you."

"Good. Now comon, lets go make sure the doors locked."
 I nodded,  and started to follow Vincent out into the hallway, before I felt something hit my head, and I started to spiral into darkness.