C A N T

I was paniking. Was it Vincent that got bit? Was it a mother? A child? Then what?
 Was the Pizzeria gonna close? Was I gonna loose my job?

"What happened?" I ask, as calmly as I could.

"W-Well, Foxy was performing like normal.. then.. a kid went over the line.. I-I suppose Vincent didn't see or he-e was dealing with something else.. and by the time the day gaurd came.." I heard him take a deep breath. "Foxy had malfuctioned.. A-And bite into the kids hea-" I hung up.
Oh god. Oh god. In the kid's head..! Oh, thats were the brain is.. It must've been bloodly... That poor kid.. that that poor.. poor kid.. I hope he doesn't return to this place.. it'll be the death of him if does..

-

After a while, I drove over to the pizzeria. I saw Vincent outfront. He seemed to be.. smiling? I parked the car and walked over to him.

"Did you hear about what happened with Foxy..?" He hugged me. "Man, I'm so sorry Scott, I know how he's your favorite and all.."

I accepeted the hug. "Thank's Vincent.. Honestly.. I was worried about you though..When I first heard, I thought you received the bite.."

Vincent chuckled softly. It was soothing. "Well, Scott.. I didn't, did I? I'm still here.. And I don't plan on leaving."

"Thanks Vincent.." I mumbled. He nodded, patting me on the back.

So with him, I honestly just sat there, watching officals come and go while our Boss tried to deny anything were the fines couldn't be paid. We talked, and even joked about the Bite. We named it, The Bite of '87.

We ended up going home and not returning until the place was done being cleaned. (Which took about 2 weeks.) Me and Vincent had the nightshift tonight. I was ready just to goof around. I heard Vincent was coming early.. to a birthday party.. so another 87' incident won't happen. He's always there for people, always keeping people safe..