Chapter 3

Brie's POV

I walk into the kitchen and see Nikki being held by Dom. I notice something I have never seen before on her side. It was a bloody LR carved on her side. I never knew he treated her this bad. I see Dom rub her side that the LR is on and I see him tense up when his hand runs over it. He pulls away and lifts her shirt and he sees the brand that monster put on our sister.

Dom's POV

I felt something weird when I rubbed Nikki's side. I pulled away and lifted her shirt slightly and saw a bloody, infected and raw LR craved into her skin. I ran my finger over it and she yelped out in pain. I heard footsteps come pounding down the stairs and the whole crew ran in to see what was wrong. As soon as Letty saw it she covered her mouth in horror.
"What happened Nikki?" asks Letty as she kneels in front of me to talk to Nikki.
"Nikki, you need to come clean to all of them. I know you have not told me all of it either. But we can protect you from him." says Brie.

Nikki's POV

"Okay! But I need to show guys something first. Promise me you will not yell at me." I ask a little nervously.
They all nod their heads reassuringly. So I take a deep breath and take off my loose t-shirt and reveal all of the bruises on my stomach, ribs, arms, and back. They also see the LR carved in my side and the burns along my collarbone. After I take my shirt off I grab a paper towel and remove the makeup from my neck to reveal the handprints around my neck.

Dom's POV
I'm shocked to see the damage that this person has done to Nikki. I see the rage in Brian, Vince, and Leon's eyes. I also notice Letty holding Brie and Mia who are crying their eyes out.
"It all started five months ago. Aunt Kathy made me marry this guy. So she could make money off our wedding. He was the richest man in Seattle. I tried everything to get out of the wedding. But he threatened to kill Brie if I didn't marry him. I married him so Brie would be safe. Everything was fine until one night he just snapped. I was cooking and I had accidentally knocked over a plate and broke it and he went ballistic. That's when he grabbed me by the hair and threw me into the kitchen wall. He didn't stop there he accused me of cheating on him. I didn't cheat on him and I tried telling him that but he would not listen. He told me he would make me confess if it meant he had to beat it out of me. He dragged me upstairs and beat me until I was unconscious. The worse thing he did was break six of my ribs. That was just the beginning of my living nightmare." Nikki says in tears.
I hold her as she cries and just wish I could make all her pain go away. That's when I see Brian so angry he storms out of the house slams his door and I hear him take off. Nikki flinches when the door slams shut.
"Shhh!!! It's going to be okay. You don't have to tell us the rest today." I say to her as she clings on to me for dear life.
I look at the others and can tell that they are heartbroken to see Nikki so beaten and bruised.
"Dom! Can you take me upstairs I'm not hungry anymore," she whispers as she buries her head in my chest.
"Of course!" I say as she slides her long sleeve t-shirt back over her beaten and scared upper body.
I pick her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I lay her down and cover her up like I use to before she went to live with our aunt. I am about to leave when she stops me.
"Dom, will you stay with me until I fall asleep.," she asks very cautiously.
I nod my head and hold my baby sister and she falls asleep. I fall asleep with her holding onto me with an iron grip on my t-shirt.