The wake up call

It was now morning, the sun shining through the window,  a knock on the door , George woke up, "Hello?" he said, he was wondering if he had dreamed about this place, but now he knew, it was real. The door opened, Zee was standing on the other side 

"Good morning" she said "Morning" George replied  "Classes will be starting in a few hours, in the meantime you should wear this" Zee said and gave him some sort of clothing, it looked like the clothes the other students were wearing the last time he saw them. 

"Wear these and I will take your night clothing to the washing room . "Are you a teacher or something?" George asked "Well, no, I am not a teacher, but I have responsibility over your class" she replied "Oh, right" Zee said and turned around to give him some privacy .

After changing and putting the clothes in a basket that was full of other student's clothes, George followed Zee to the washroom and then to another place, it was full of people "Attention, please, this is George, your new classmate" Zee said, but almost nobody seemed to care .

"Well, get along with each other, go meet them, I will be returning in a bit" Zee whispered to
george and left the room, everyone else was either talking or using their phone, but George, he was just standing there, spacing out.

"Hey, George is your name, isn't it?" A sweet femine voice asked , George snapped "Yes, hello," he said, clearly having difficulties with socializing like that .

"I am Vera, nice to meet you" the same voice said, and a blonde short girl appeared , She seemed around 16. "George, nice to meet you too" George replied, "Well, welcome to the cool club" the girl said "The cool club?" George asked, confused

"Yes, everyone is in the cool club, apart from bullies, right guys?" Vera said "Yeah, whatever" some of the students replied without even raising an eyebrow from what they were doing.

After a few minutes Zee arrived.  "Oh, hello, so, are you not a teacher?" George asked "No, but the headmaster told me to teach the class about magic, just the introduction" Zee said in response.

"Okay, listen up everyone" Zee said, everyone stopped whatever they were doing that moment and focused their attention on Zee. "Alright, let's start. Well, magic is ... quite natural.." Zee said, having difficulties in explaining what she is  trying to say

"She is not a teacher, probably her first time teaching" George thought.
"Well, Magic is found in nature, everyone has some kind of magic in them , and you, have unlocked it, that's why you are here" She said

"Okay, well, there are five different themas, a thema is basically a theme that a magician spends their whole life learning" Zee explains "Why doesn't someone just learn a lot of different themas?" Someone asks "because not everyone can use all themas, in fact, each one of you has a different thema, some of you have the same, but no one can have more than one" Zee replied

"And why aren't we teaching everyone? Magic could be useful, wouldn't it?" Vera asked "Maybe, but the reason we don't just tell everyone about magic is because if the knowledge of magic was spread out in the world, who knows what would have come, people would try to find their magic, creating a lot of incidents in the meantime" Zee replied.

"What are those themas?" George asked "Well, there are five of them, Water,Wind,Energy , Light and earth. Mine is earth" Zee replied "Also, there are subthemas. For example, water benders also have blood bending, which allows them to manipulate and move even the blood of living creatures, which would make it really dangerous if it was learned abroad."Zee said. 

"Any questions?"