Just an everyday kid

"Hey Sofia, How about we play some games?" George asked his Sister, Sofia "No thanks, I will go have a shower" she replied , and left the room . George then sat on his computer's chair , looking for something to do for the time being. As he was looking through his game library, the sound of breaking glass was heard behind him. George snapped, behind him now was a woman, not too older than him, George was around 16 and the woman was around 18-19, just like Sofia. George looked frightened at the idea that a woman just flew in through his window. , she barely spoke Greek, and she asked for the conversation to be done in English "What's happening in there?" the sister's voice sounded from the bathroom "Nothing, just a glass fell off, I'll take care of it, good night" George replied "Sorry for the vast entry,  I am Zee , Zee Ramos" the woman said "I am George, what the hell are you doing here?" George said , not sure of what to do "Follow me, I have to tell you a lot of things, you are a mage" she says "a what?" George replied  "Mage, I know , it sounds odd and stupid to call someone a mage, but come on" the woman said "are you drunk?" George asked her "Nope, totally sober" the woman replied "sorry for the window" Zee said and pointed at it, before taking a deep breath, the metal part of the window frame fixed itself, like magic "Sorry, I can't repair the glass" Zee said. George just looked at her, he couldn't believe what he saw, his knees weak, his arms heavy.  "Come on , we don't have all night, I will explain on our way" Zee said and grabbed his arm, before pulling him outside of the window, the fall is short, so no damage done. Zee takes George to a car. George was now sitting on the passenger seat. George, an ordinary everyday kid, was now sitting on the passenger seat of a car, next to a strangly just-met older woman, who was driving through places George had never been before. After who knows how much time, they arrived someplace, it looked like a school "Where are we?" George asked, after being silent for the whole journey "welcome to the magic academia" she said "the magic what?" George asked in confusion "that's exactly what I expected to hear, now come on, I am sure you'll find your way around here in no time!" Zee said and led him out of the car and to the academia's big wooden gate.