\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒 //

❝𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟰: ❝𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦, 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗔-𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been transported to the police station

Clary started to scream a little when she landed on the cold floor.

"Ow." Clary whined when looking down at her wrist, feeling pain along it.

Anastasia rolled her eyes at this, knowing that she loved her twin sister, but she needed to get her act together, before somebody else does it for her.

Anastasia got up from the floor when seeing Captain Vargas walking up the steps, "Captain Vargas?"

"Ana?" The woman questioned back, "Clary?"

"Captain Vargas." Clary spoke, and got up onto her feet again.

"It's 2 in the morning. What are you two doing here so late?" The Captain asked the sisters.

"Uh, um. . ." Clary stuttered, "Luke said that he'd, uh, drive us home if he was still here."

"Still doesn't trust those cabbies, huh?" Captain Vargas asked teasingly with a wide smile on her face, "Well, he's in the middle of an interview. It could take a while."

"Cool, we'll wait in the cafeteria." Clary said.

"Yes!" Anastasia exclaimed and fist pumped in the air.

This received two odd looks from the two females, which made Anastasia explain when seeing them look at her weirdly, "Me plus food equals one happy girl!"

Captain Vargas and Clary chuckled at Anastasia's ecstatic tone.

"Hey, uh. . . Is there some sort of problem?" Luke's boss asked Clary when seeing her look upset about something, "Guy trouble?"

"Let's just say that I'm a sucker for the dark and handsome guys, who have a tendency of thinking that it's A-Okay to break my heart." Anastasia lied with her lips tugging upwards slightly, when seeing her sister stammer on an actual answer.