\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏 //

❝𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟭: ❝𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟, 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗬. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝟭𝟴𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 at Java Jones' with her best friend, Simon Lewis, who's a major geek and has had a huge crush on Anastasia's twin sister, Clary

Speaking of Clary, the two best friends were waiting for her, considering Clary shared some of the art pieces that she's been doing for a while now, and took them into the 'Brooklyn Academy of Art', which is an amazing opportunity that Anastasia was overjoyed for her twin for.

When Clary got back from her presentation of her artistic drawings, Anastasia and Simon were glancing around to see if Clary had gotten back.

Once the two heard a set of heeled footsteps making their way into the café, they looked to see Clary who wore a downcast look on her face, whilst making her way over the the reserved table that her twin and best friend were sitting at.

"Give me the professors' names, and I. . . I will end them." Simon spoke in a threatening tone to Clary.

Anastasia looked up from her phone and gave Simon a 'really?' look, knowing that Simon of all people didn't have the strength to something like that to someone. To anyone.

Clary tilted her head so that she was directly facing her geek best friend, and gave him a shocked look at his words.

"Well, y'know, with a scathing e-mail to the dean." Simon quickly gathered himself, knowing that the look the Fray twins were giving him immediately changed his threat.

"Don't bother," Clary started in a tone of disappointment and sat down right next to Anastasia, whilst Simon reached over the table to look at the letter that Clary had placed down onto the table.

"What!" Simon said in a disbelief, yet excited tone when reading the bold letters of the word, 'CONGRATULATIONS!', written in red writing.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 made Simon so excited, and snatched the letter out of Simon's hand.