Chapter 1 - Escape From Korps

[CHAPTER 1]

As she laid there on the floor alone she stared at the ceiling this is what she did every day Korps beat and starved her to test her abilities from what she had overheard as she continued to stare at the ceiling she heard the gate to her cell open...

As she laid there on the floor alone she stared at the ceiling this is what she did every day Korps beat and starved her to test her abilities from what she had overheard as she continued to stare at the ceiling she heard the gate to her cell open she looked up to see a familiar face walk over to her and leant down it was Hamish he was a Korps agent but after the daily beating even though he wasn't allowed to he would enter her cell clean up her wounds and bring her food it was much some bread but it was all he could sneak into her cell without being caught and beaten himself.

"You ok" Hamish said looking into her eyes as he cleaned a wound on her head "I'm ok I guess I just want this to be over" I said as tears began to fall from my eyes it wasn't from weakness but from life itself. "I'm not supposed to give you this so please hide it" Hamish said before reaching to the pocket and pulling out something with his right hand as he pulled it closer to me I saw that it was a locket of some sorts. "When you were taken from skull you had this with you" Hamish said as he slyly put the locket in my hand before removing his. "Thankyou" i whispered before smiling at him as I smiled he got back up and headed out of the cell not speaking.

I waited a few seconds before jumping back onto my bed and looking at the ceiling as I opened the locket in my hands it was a photo of a man and women holding a baby I knew that I was taken from my parents as a baby by skull when I was taken from SKULL by Korps so maybe they were my parents now I had more information to go on maybe I should try to escape once again I had tried several times before when I was first brought here but every time I was caught.

But when she woke up later that night as she awoke and looked up from her bed to see her cell door left slightly open none of the guard would have purposely which means it could have only been one person it was Hamitch she knew that she wouldn't have much time so she quickly got up from her bed and headed out of the cell to see no guards but the CCTV was on she knew that there was blind spots and she had to get around them. When she managed to get around the CCTV she began to run as fast as she could but as she had nearly reached the exit of the base she saw a group of Korps agents running toward her.

But then she saw a familiar person his hand out and open the door "go run" Hamish shouted as the guards tried to grab the remote control as she ran through the door she saw Hamish being crushed by the agents she wanted to stay and help him but he had given her the opportunity to escape so she had to take it. As she reached the outdoors it felt as if she hadn't seen the sun for years as she sun hit her face she absorbed the feeling for a few seconds before running as fast as she could until the KORPS lab wasn't close by.

After a while she found somewhere quiet to pull out the device she had stolen months ago it was similar to a mobile phone but different she began to check her file on the KORPS system trying to find out every detail she possibly could about herself eventually she reached a part of the KORPS system that was sealed luckily she was an experience hacker she had learnt to do this at SKULL and after a few mins she opened a file called Mission Gorilla it was a file but not of Korps but for a secret organisation known as MI9 it was about the testing of children to find out if they had a rare blood type that was compatible with the serium they had created and only one test subject had worked a baby named Milly London as I looked further I saw photos on the file the same people that were on my locket these people were my parents.

I kept running I didn't know where I was but I had been creating my own apps and gadgets from the age of 2 I had managed to create a gadgets that tracks dna of a person and anyone that has the same dna therefore I would be able to track my parents through my blood so I pricked my finger and placed it onto a little hatch on the gadget and it began to scan as it scanned it felt like forever until I heard the beep and on the screen it showed one red dot that was me and two others one at a school called st hearts it was a few miles away but I could make it but I had to hide I needed to stay out of the public eye and any CCTV Korps would be tracking my movements.

Eventually I reached the school, there was students walking around the same age as me therefore I wouldn't be under any suspicion except for my clothes I need to blend in therefore I found a back entrance into the school through a window into the girls locker room as I entered the room I saw racks with clothes on the students uniforms were lying around as the students were doing sports therefore I had a chance to disguise myself I got changed into a uniform and headed out of the lockeroom and into the school. As I wondered around I saw stopped in the corridor by a man in a sit he looked angry at my presence.

"Do I know you" He said as he looked at me "I'm new" I said smiling hoping he would believe me "really" he said "well I've never met you" He said. "Hello" another man said who appeared behind the first man which clearly annoyed him. "Kennith Flatly" Mr Flatly said as he placed out his hand to welcome me so I accepted it and shook his hand. The other man then coughed before speaking "Mr Flatly and I'm deputy headmaster Mr Mcnabb" Mr Mcnabb said angrily as he looked at me "follow me we will get you settled right in" Mr Flatly said as he turned around and I followed him. "Ignore Mr McNabb he was created by robots" Mr Flatly said as I laughed "welcome to St Hearts" Mr Flatly said as he smiled Mr Flatley took me to his office.

He then sat down at his desk as he began to type on the computer I opened up the device lower so that he couldn't see me "i can't seem to find you on our system" Mr Flatly said sounding confused "probably me" he said as he began to look through the files on his desk as he did I began to upload my file onto the computer when he turned back to face the computer my file loaded up "oh here we are" Mr Flatly said sounding confused.
End Of Chapter 1