I met Him!

Hhhhuhh....!!

Yup, I'm awake.
I said I'm awake !

"Really, you don't look like." Said my mom sarcastically.

And I was watching her, one arm resting oh her waist and eyes on me while mine were urging to be closed enough to continue my dream.

I don't know if I'm the only one here but I've a wierd power of re-viewing my dream.

I mean whenever I'm dreaming which I really want to visualise and to watch till the end but due to some interruption I've to wake my mind up, so at that time I try to fell back asleep and continue my dream from the phase I left it and you know what's the best part,
it does continue from where I left.

I'm a kinda girl who likes dreaming with both open and close eyes and I don't care if someone teaches you to watch dreams with open eyes.

Isn't it really and weirdly strange and amazing at the same time.

Wait till the age,
I'm full of surprises.

So, it's been a week now since I'm madly in love with his choice in music.

My mornings have become so much peaceful and relaxing with his music, I can hear from here cause he always plays it in extremely loud sound,
like extremely.

It almost feels like he want someone to listen it all.

I don't know if he feels the same or not but I feel like we are constantly competing for our playlists.

If I like one of his then I play it from down here and if he likes one of mine then he plays it from up there.

Isn't it a battle of choice?

I don't know but maybe he feels it too!

But the part I think is hilarious is we still didn't shared a word or even a flash of faces yet.

Guess it was a language of mine to get to know him, I'm not sure if he had that too but he definitely felt.
I knew through the way he reply to my songs.

God, I wanna meet him!

It's a myth that when clock hits 12 in the noon, your bad luck is on the top.

But it wasn't true for me. My good luck pop's when it's twelve.

I can dance and practice my short term hobbies and basically do whatever I want in the 2nd floor of the building.

Which was empty at that time!

I was wearing my heels for the betterment of my pretending 'modelling' and with time I learnt to dance like wild in them.

Those days I learnt that Time is really the greatest dealer.

I didn't realised when I got carried away with those fire songs that were volumed high.

And then as I turned for my next sassy move I saw dust flying through the doors of that large room.
It was more kind of the dust we use to see during new year's preparation rather than of a windy day.

Me at the time making "twerking eyebrows" face, looked around the doors eagerly,
when he entered through the sliding doors with those Glassy eyes and broom in his hands.

Don't expect me to make a move as I was standing still over there, like I got a stroke or attack or something,
like someone just freezed me keeping my heart wildly beating and eyes constantly shaking.

"Hey!", I said with choked throat after keeping my senses back.

"Hey, uummmh you live downstairs?"
He said with a great sign of confusion.

"Yeah!", I choked again.

"Oh great, I'm just here to get those chairs, if it's okay?"
He said while pointing out to a pile of chairs I brought from down.

"Yeah sure!"  I said without hesitation pointing the way to him.

Ohk I was desperate at that moment but I'm kinda girl who don't want someone to know that I want him.

"Wellll, I thought the music is coming from down there."
He said while turning for his way to those dusty chairs.

"No, it's from here!
Sorry for the noise, I'll just turn it down."

I replied with a little smile and eyebrows trying to touch my forehead.

"No don't, just enjoy the time!"
He said with a little smirk down those Glassy eyes not looking at me fortunately.

That moment my heart did a summersault inside my chest, I did not know if hearts can do that until now.

And finally it was getting over as he was getting closer to the door with the chairs.