It was FINE

Nothing was going any different than some normal teenage stuff. Things were way too simply complicated for my young mind as they usually were.

But I was different from any other 16 year old like me, I was kinda crazy, mad, single-minded and way too confident girl.

(Well, maybe all these are common for every girl but I think I was different in a common way. So never mind)

I used to stay in my thoughts for a long while pretending they were exactly the way everyone usually thought but at the very next moment everything just turned upside down as I reached the edge.

Even though I wasn't close to that but at that moment I felt like my mind was hiding someone new, someone different inside me.

Like an unknown person in a corner waiting to come outside and resurface all my thoughts.

But I was pretty much busy in trying to be a perfect in everything as it was the only thing I desired to do so, I never actually met that new soul in person.

Later on, they were just usual days of work, school, friends and FRIENDS, that, I never really understand what that meants to me or what that word feels to me.

Living in a city for 3 years and then heading to a new one, never gave me the meaning of true'friend or what is a friend.

It was really hard for me in situation where I have to leave all those guys I just met at very moment and back again, have to face a whole new city with new people at the very next but it wasn't that bad or really overwhelming.

And guess what you have to face it over and over again! So yeah, I never had friends to roam around streets and to talk endless Beats like anyone else of my age.

I never knew what chilling out with your friends be like? But I was mentally prepared everytime, so no worries.

Maybe that's why I was different.

But you know there was a good part in that too, meeting new ones just keep my flavour of people full of variety and that's why I always used to thought and wrote in different flavours.

After finishing all my tuitions I head back to home like what everyone usually does.

Haashhh! Home!

My home was the only comfortable zone like it was for every normal teen.

Like I never wanted to step out of that zone even not to pursue anything, I just wanted to stay back grabbing that place far away from outside world as long as possible.

I know Pretty Shitty!!

But yeah it was a phase of me too,
but as soon as I flew along the years of aging,
I realised that there was no such thing like that, it was just wholy different it wasn't a comfort zone,
honestly,

it was hell!!

Not meaningful but I just wanted to go away,
as far away as possible.

I listened the stories of people running back home but I just wanna go up, up and away.

So as I pretty much said, it was as usual or I can say

It wasn't FINE!!

Untill.........