06

hii thanks for 1k reads already!!
im kinda busy with school ngl but im trying my best to update!

Also, yes im going to use „blush" for the romantic things yelena will say, but to all my bpoc / darker skinned readers feel free to change it to what you want im sorry i cant think of smtj else :/

YELENA POV:

„Please make sure you finish your work", my manager said to me.
I nodded my head and started to quickly finish the work my manager gave me, since I had a date with y/n today.
They said that they had suprise for me so im excited what my partner got me.

TIMESKIP:

As I walked in the house it was really quiet and in my opinion too quiet
I stepped in our room and saw the red LEDs.
After I took off my blazer I noticed Y/N laying on the bed with thigh highs, a pleated skirt anda pink bra on. If you thought that wasn't enough they also were in handcuffs waiting to be fucked hard. „Oh you don't know what you did to me right now y/n", I said under my breath.
< cringe >
Luckily in the red light she couldnt see me blushing because now I started to take off my blouse and walk in the direction of Y/N.
„Make me cum baby", she said as I sat on the bad with just my underwear on.
„You know how to make me horny, dont you?", I asked her while I placed her in the doggie style.
„Fuck she looks so damn good", I thought.
„Let me grab something good, darling", I said and got a strap from my closet.
I havent used it in a while so it might be weird at the beginning for me, but Y/N is surely gonna like it when I rail her hard with it..
( GOD PLS FORGIVE ME 🛐)

When I saw Y/N in the position I put her before I even got more wet and couldnt hold it longer to not fuck my little slut.
So I put the strap on and slowly put it in her hole.

Y/N POV:
I felt Yelenas Hands under my skirt while she was putting the strap in my vagina.
„Mhhhm.. yess!"
She went faster with every moan I let out of my mouth and grabbed my ass for a better grip of hers.
I could see her head besides mine while she was going faster which was making me moan even more.
„F-fuck..Just, don't stop okay? Please im about to finish yele-nahh...

Oh? You actually like being degraded like that? Not a suprise if you ask me, she giggled cutely while literally fucking the shut out of me.
I love this girl.
„Can I please cum now mommy?", I tried to ask but the heavy breathing was just too loud for both of us.

I couldn't resist anymore and let hot juices come out

„Thank you baby", I said while putting off all of my clothes I still had on.
Yelena removed the Handcuffs and carried me to the bathroom in bride style.
After any pleasure we both take a bath together and relax just like an aftercare.
Yelena let the hot water and soap in while she was also getting naked.
„Lets get in darling!", she said happily.
„How the hell is she so motivated when she just railed me??", i thought.
It was so good that I cant even stand without a grip anymore and I cant walk for a few days which I knew Yelena would love to see.
But its also not bad, because I love seeing her happy and proud.

So with help I got in and we were sitting opposite from eachother.
Without controlling I always had to look to Yelenas Chest because damn.. My girlfriend is tall and has those big boobs I want to put my head in...

And I closed my eyes thinking about it while I felt something soft against my Head.
When I opened my eyes I saw me being in...
„YELENA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!", I said while my face got more red every second thinking about how I was in Yelenas boobs..
„You said you wanted to! Also your mind so I allow you to touch and do whatever you want with my body!", she said while pushing me even more.
„I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!", I could feel my body heating up and my cheeks getting red while Yelena just gave me her signature smirk.
I couldn't get away with this now anyways so I went in for a kiss hoping she would forget about it reaaaally fast..

TIMESKIP:
We quickly changed to our matching pjs and sat on the big bed in the middle of the room.

Yelena loves to braid my hair, so I let her do my hair and eventually we both fell asleep while hugging each other tight.

✔️

a/n/

thank u guys sm for 1,3k reads AGAIN we are growing so fast holy shit

well see uuu

|| 983||