yelena, my dear.

Context;
This is a love poem? I guess, pls don't take it serious my friend and I wrote this in 5 mins, at school.
It's corny it's cringe its bad. I WARNED YOU ALRIGHT and it's so short ahh im sorry but school is keeping me busy busy those days.

>-<

Do you know that strange feeling, when your love towards that one person feels so intense, that you are able to feel the connection between you two inside your heart? You cant stop thinking about them, like at all..?
„Well,
I would do anything I could right now to hear your voice one last time, hear you say my name again, I would give anything to be able to have a chat with you and talk about God and this stupid world we live in.

Even if we didn't speak with each other we both knew that the other one was there and your presence alone was enough to make me feel tingles all around my body, I will never forget about you, me.. us.
Yelena, my dear,
I promise you this one thing,
Someday I will return to you, my dearest Yelena.
Maybe not in this life, maybe not even in the next one, but we will cross paths again.
I will hug you and smell your beautiful scent again Yelena.

I will see you again very soon.
I love you, Yelena.

Don't forget about me, your dearest Y/N."

I hope I didn't waste 2 mins of ur lifetime for this crap mdrrrr