The two weeks where over and me and Jordan said goodbye yesterday because me and him are gonna start heading back at 6 am . I was now ready to go but i quickly put my hair into a ponytail so it won't bother me while i'm driving . Jordan was already gone because he has to pick up Tyler from his house and now it was my turn to leave i said goodbye to my room and closed the door after i turned the lights off . I walked in Jade's room because i promised her and gave her a kiss and i knew that she felt it then i quietly told her goodbye and softly closed her door and walked down stairs into the cold morning .

 I walked in Jade's room because i promised her and gave her a kiss and i knew that she felt it then i quietly told her goodbye and softly closed her door and walked down stairs into the cold morning

I got in my car and drove out closing the gates behind me with the gates remote control and drove off onto the motorway and i was ready for that 6 hours drive that i have in front of me

I got in my car and drove out closing the gates behind me with the gates remote control and drove off onto the motorway and i was ready for that 6 hours drive that i have in front of me .

( 3 hour later )

It was now 8 in the morning and i stopped by a Starbucks for my Iced coffee and after i got that i was sipping it while driving . I'm not gonna lie there was some idiots on the motorway today and they where driving quiet dangerous so i speed away from that as fast as i could before they do something that could injure me in anyway .

( 6 hour later )

Finally i parked my car in my parking spot on the campus and got out grabbing my sport bag from the backseat and closing the door then i locked my car and walked up to my building i greeted the woman who is always there at the front desk and walked in the elevator . I walked out from the elevator on my floor and walked over to my dorm and with my keys i entered and closed that door . I made my way over to my room and walked in dropping the bag onto the floor and quickly sending a massage to Jordan that i'm here and then i shut my phone up and packed my things out and after i was done with it i walked in the kitchen and made something for myself to eat . 

( 1 hour later )

It was now 3 pm and James just arrived so me and him where talking while he packed his things out from his bag then he ate the leftover from my food that i made and we watched some movie while waiting for Lisa to arrive also . Jordan massaged me back saying that he also arrived and he is so tired and i told him to go and take a nap .

( 4 hours later )

7 pm and Lisa arrived we talked with her a lot too and then we made some food to eat for dinner and after we ate James went to shower then i did and lastly Lisa then we yelled our good night's and i just watched some movie and catched up with the ones i didn't watched then at 10 pm i went to sleep because tomorrow is Monday .