Josh : Why can't she just be sick for just one week ?

Josh whined next to me we where currently in Math and the teacher wasn't really having and good day so she took it off on us so great .

Jamie : I just gonna sleep wake me up before it ends 

Then i leaned my head on the wall next to me and closed my eyes but not before feeling Josh lean against me probably he is gonna sleep too so it was just Noel who had to put up with the devil .

( 1 hour and 30 minutes later )

Noel : Come on guys wake up 

I felt myself being shaken so i slowly opened my eyes and looked around just to see only a few people being still in the room then i looked down and saw Josh sleeping on my shoulder and Noel looking at me i gave him a smile and hit Josh's head and he woke up .

Josh : What what happened ?

Noel : Let's get out from here guys 

Josh : Good idea bye Jamie and Noel see you whenever 

Then he got up and walked down the stairs and we watched him go then he disappeared and i packed my stuff into my bag then i also got up Noel grabbed my hand and we walked out after muttering a goodbye to Miss Devil who was glaring at the wall in front of her .

Noel : So i was thinking that maybe we could go on a date 

Jamie : I would like that 

Noel : Good is Friday good ?

Jamie : It's perfect 

Noel : Great then it's on Friday and i pick you up at 8 pm 

Jamie : And what should i wear ?

Noel : Something fancy 

I groaned and he laughed .

Jamie : Not again please 

Noel : Nope we have to but trust me you will love that restaurant and it won't stink like a toilet 

Jamie : It better be not 

I warned at he smiled .

Noel : It won't 

We walked to Astronomy and sat down in the back and leaned back in our seats because we are gonna watch something today because the big projector was out and on and just waiting for the video being played and after 7 minutes it started and we watched it in peace . This class wasn't loud at all and even tho some football players where also in this class they still where quiet or talked but that was when they got  called on . The movie ended and so did the class and we all walked outside to have lunch me and Noel grabbed some fries and a burger and walked over to the table where we all sat at and just like every other lunch me and Jordan talked while the other where talking with each other but there wasn't any Cheerleaders here today which was a shock because they are always here and after lunch i had Art then i went back to my dorm where me and Noel got some tutoring session done and after that we also did a make out session which was better than the tutoring one and now we where laying on my bed watching something on my TV with Jordan , Tyler , James and Lisa also in my room .

Noel : They all are dick blockers 

he muttered in my ears and i snickered then looked back at the TV seeing two people kiss each other for the first time  .

Noel : I wanna kiss you 

Jamie : But you can't do it now 

Noel : I'm staying the night 

He stated and i just nodded as a okay do it then the movie ended and they all got up ready to leave and i heard a quiet thank god from Noel .

Jordan : Well we are going back because tomorrow we have practice and i wanna be in shape 

Noel : Good to hear that 

Jordan : Well captain me and Tyler are leaving 

Then Jordan kissed my head and Tyler gave me a high five before they all walked out from my room leaving me and Noel alone .

Noel : I'm so glad that they all are gone 

Jamie : Why ?

Noel : I think you know why babe

Then he kissed me and you all know what happened after that and we both where laying next to each other when Noel spoke up .

Noel : I can't wait for our date 

Jamie : Me neither 

Then i kissed his soft lips and cuddled more into him before closing my eyes and falling in sleep .