Best Friends

(A/N: This story is dedicated to them, See the picture. They are truly amazing Friends. Without them I'm probably one of their bullies LOL. Just kidding. @Lovebabes I love you guys. No matter what. Thanks for accepting me. You're the reason why I'm so in love with school year 2014-2015. I will miss you so much guys! Enjoy Reading! Sorry for the grammars. XD)

June 2, 2014. It was the first day of school. I'm not excited because I don't have friends to miss. It's not I'm not friendly but I have a phobia because there is this best friend of mine before that betrayed me not knowing why. So I just decided to be alone. Being alone is Happy. 'Coz you know you spend more time for yourself and your studies. Lol. What am I saying?

As I enter the school, ALL EYES! I am late, not totally. So as I said a while ago, I don't have a friend to talk with so I just sat down at the bleachers alone. A few minutes have pass, there is a four girls came to my direction with a smile except the little one.

"Hey Diane! How are you?" the fat girl with an eyeglasses said. If I'm not mistaken her name is Yzrae (Izray). I just raised my brows to them.

"Ohh! I'm sorry for being so 'Feeling Close' to you." she retorted. This is not the first time we talk. But as I said I have a phobia now, whom I can trust and who to be with. I just can't accept the fact that the girl I treated like my sister before she will be talking behind my back.

"I knew that you know us. Like duh?! We're classmates since first year." the other girl said. And I remember her. She's the craziest person I've ever encountered. She will make everyone laugh. But despite of her happiness there is this feeling that she's not totally happy. She is Leizel.

"You know what Diane, even though our friendship not became deeper when we are in freshman, all I can say is you're totally awesome, You're just isolating yourself, to us." Leah said. She is the first person I've met when I enter this school. We're friends before, but I chose to be with the girl, my ex best friend. That was one of my biggest regret in my life.

"Ahm, you know me." She said with an accent. "I am the most intelligent in our class." she added, proudly. "So girls, can we just go to our first period, we're going to be late. We're just wasting our time to her. If she doesn't want to be with us, fine. Let her be." she just rolled her eyes. She's the one I'm talking the 'little one' Whoah! Can't believe her. Unbelievable. Well, she is the most popular in our campus. Not because they are rich but because she is very intelligent, the President of the Student Council, and she is so gorgeous. She is Estrelle.

I was so shocked when Leizel and Yzrae grabbed my hand, and ran through our classroom. And they want me to be their seat-mate.

-------
Months have passed by, Yzrae, Leizel, Leah and Estrelle welcomed me to their group called "LoveBabes". Being with them was totally awesome and of course it was fun. You will surely forget those problems when you we're with them. They treat me as person that no one could do, before.

Drums of tears fell to my eyes since we became close or should I say Best friend? Yea, they are the people who will do everything just to make you happy even in the middle of your dramas. Before, I don't know where will I go. I don't know whom I can share my hidden problems. I'm scared, scared to judge by other people. But they are different, they don't judge me. In fact, they changed me to be a better person. They taught me a lesson. It is so hard to find a friend like them. I am very thankful to God, that he gave me a true friends.

------
It's my birthday in less than three weeks, and I wanted to have a party. A cool and fun party just for me and my best friends. This will be the first time to celebrate my birthday with them. So I have an amazing idea. A beauty sleepover. I clapped my hands. "Perfect!" I shouted to my room.