Chapter 2 Friends ~

DanaChoi was about to leave the Dorm cause she don't want to sleep late.

"Guys I need to go" Dana said as she leaved.

"Aww well see you tomorrow" Sehun said.

"Bye" Dana said smiling and waves.

Dana was outside then someone poked at her back. She looked back and it was Chanyeol.

"Can I walk you home?" Chanyeol asked smiling.

"Ah sure" Dana said, She blushed there was this awkward moment but Chanyeol breaks it.

"BTW when did you start getting so popular?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well last 2 years ago someone needs a good actor, they saw me and called me for me to be their main student during the film then I started to like it. A lot of directors wants me to be at their movie and I just agreed to it" Dana said looking at Chanyeol.

"Ohh..that's nice, Being popular is kinda hard to you know" Chanyeol said.

"Yea I know" Dana answered.

"Is that DanaChoi and ChanYeol!?" A FanGirl asked to her friends.

"Oh my gosh! they must be dating!" Another FanGirl said.

"Let's go near them" The Fangirls said.

The Fangirls runs at Dana And ChanYeol.

"Unnie! Can I have your autograph!? Chanyeol can I take a picture!? Are you two dating!?" The fangirls asked.

"Ah no we are just walking around" Dana said.

"Yea we are just walking" Chanyeol said.

After a mimutes the both of them get out of the crowd and runs.

"Lets hide here" Chanyeol said.

"Okay" Dana said back.

The both of them hides behind the wall and sits down. Dana eyes starts closing and her head leans on Chanyeols Shoulder. Chanyeol was shocked and he smiles Chanyeol sleeps and leans his head on the wall.

*The next day*

Dana wakes up, she notices that she was leaning on Chanyeol she immidiatly stands up looks around.

"Yah Chanyeol" Dana said as she shakes Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was still sleeping.

"Chanyeol wake up"Dana said as she keep shaking Chanyeol.

Chanyeol immidiatly grabs Dana and hugs her. Dana blushed alot, She tries pushing Chanyeol but Chanyeols arms were to strong. Dana have no idea but to yell at Chanyeol.

"CHANYEOL!!!" Dana yelled.

Chanyeol wakes up and his eyes widened when he saw hugging her. He immidiatly let Dana go and stands up.

"I-i'm sorry" Chanyeol appologizes while looking away.

"Its okay" Dana said smiling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~At Home~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Woah your place is really huge!" Chanyeol said looking around.

"Haha thanks, my dad paid for this" Dana said staring at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks at Dana but Dana tries to avoid at him.

"Your only living here? Alone?" Chanyeol asked laying an eye on Dana.

"Yea, its kinda boring actually I felt like its boring cause no ones around" Dana said crossing her arms.

"Ohh, you can call me whenever you want to" Chanyeol said full of joy in his words.

"Ohh, that would be great!" Dana said placing her right hand on her right waist. This guy is actually great hanging out.