Stealing there clothes

Chris:
You get out of the water and put on the first piece of clothing you grab. It happens to be Chris's basic white T shirt. As you put it on the smell of cigarettes fills your nostrils. You thought about it, you don't smoke. What is that smell, you open your eyes and look down. The shirt is just a little bit big on you put it practically fits.
"Hey Y/N have you seen my" Chris stares at you and a smile fills his face. He puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head.
"Oh! Sorry" you say while running behind a tree to change.
"No, keep it on! It looks cute." Chris says while leaving a small kiss on your cheek.

Teddy:
You wipe your eyes look up and Teddy laughs at you. While you to where playing army Teddy pushed you into a mud puddle.
"Holy shit Teddy! When I go home my parents will know I snuck out!" You scream and throw a clump of mud at Teddy.
"Calm down! Just take a shower at my place." Teddy says while helping you up. Teddy sprays you with the hose as best as he can. All you can hear is Teddy's laughter as he sprays you with the hose.
"Teddy! That hit my eye" that sentence was cut short when Teddy shoots water into the back of the throat. You gag and spit the water out.
"Guess your a spitter!" Teddy cackles and walks you upstairs to the shower. When you get out of the shower Teddy is no where to be seen. Your clothes lay on the floor all muddy. You go into a drawer and grab a pair of Teddy's jeans and a T shirt. You stare in the mirror and smile. Soon a figure grabs your waist.
"Oh umm! I'll take them off!" You say while ripping the clothes off. Teddy laughs and stops you before he sees to much.
"No it's fine, there to small anyway. You looks cute in them." Teddy walks out of the room and you quickly follow. Your face is very red, as you walk down the hallway with Teddy I front of you.