Drunk Lan Zhan

Roaming through the streets ,Wei Wuxian chased after a flash of azure on white,  as the other ran through winding streets and narrow alley, seeking for something, without knowing what he was truly looking for.

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not..."

"Lan Zhan, that's a GODDAMN CHICKEN YOU'RE PLUCKING. Put it DOWN." Wei Wuxian sighed, exasperated. Before him, clutching a struggling chicken, which was squirming under his firm grasp, attempting to escape, was Lan Wangji. His face was as impassive as ever, and he stared blankly at Wei Ying. "Let go." As if under a trance, he dropped the chicken on the floor, which quickly scampered away. As the second Jade of Lan was about to follow suit, he pulled at Lan Wangji's robes,  torn between disbelief, exasperation and amusement. 

"Lan Zhan... Stop running around. Let's go back to the Inn."

"Mnn."
"Lan Zhan?"
"Mnn. "
"Let's go back."

Shaking his head vehemently,  Lan Zhan's lips curved into a pout, gilt eyes downcast. Somehow, his eyes seemed starlit in the night, and the sight of him took mesmerized Wei Ying.
His fingertips brushed those full, red lips of Lan Zhan's. Had he been sober, he'd have stopped Wei Ying. But he was drunk, and Wei Ying couldn't control himself. His breath caught as he leaned forward.
But before he did anything, those inviting lips met his. A warm arm wrapped around his waist, the other found its place entangled in his hair. Lan Zhan's lips moved sinuously against his, feverishly hot. Gods, gods, he was so screwed . Tingles of pleasure ran through him, and he was running out of breath. It was almost like running on a treadmill, if a treadmill could make you feel so much at once.
Gods, that kissing, gods. He moaned, unwilling to break it off.
Just as abruptly as the kiss started, it ended. Lan Zhan moved away from Wei Ying.
"I-Wha?" Wei Wuxian blinked in confusion.
"Ah-Never mind. Let's just get back."
As soon as he finished, the stunning man beside him started nodding off.
" Are you fucking kidding me right now? Lan Zhan..." The smaller man groaned, throwing his hands up in the air. Lan Zhan ah, Lan Zhan. You're really a handful drunk. But I'd rather be like this with  you then be without you. 
Draping his arm over the sleeping man, Wei Wuxian began the tedious journey back to the inn, ignoring the bewildered stares from the far and few roamers. If only Lan Qiren could see this now, I bet he'd be qi-deviating again... And if Jiang Cheng saw this... Upon remembering his Shi-di, Wei Wuxian felt a familiar ache in his chest. If only... As if sensing his distress, the hand slung over his shoulder pulled him closer, tightly hugging.
Gently placing Lan Zhan on the bed, he couldn't help but take the opportunity to stare at Second Master Lan. His long lashes cast shadows on his face, his nose slightly upturned, and his lips.... Wei Ying almost took a double-take just looking at them.  Lan Zhan looked so peaceful in sleep.  His face was adorably flushed, which would never have happened were he awake. 
Unconsciously,  Wei Ying's paper white, long fingers brushed against vermillion, rosy red lips. Jolting back in shock, he hastily withdrew his hand. Leaving his sleeping jade prince on the bed, Wei Ying decided to sleep on the floor instead.
As the cold of the floor seeped into Wei Wuxian's bones, he closed his eyes and shifted into an uneasy slumber.

- - - - (>~<) - - - -

Where was he? This looked nothing like where he'd last been. He could discern a familiar building, but this looked nothing like- Then it hit him. This was Lotus Pier. Before the war. Before everything went to hell.
"A-Xian!"
That voice...
"Shi..Shijie? "
Wei Ying turned to the direction of the voice. In front of him stood a pale young lady, with soft hazel eyes, and a radiant smile.  Her dark hair was in an infinity braid, intertwined with flowers.  She wore pale lilac robes tinged with gold, she-she shouldn't be here at all. His eyes watered, and the familiar pulling of his heart continued. No, she shouldn't be here at all. Shi-jie...

"Jie, why are you here?" Jiang Yanli's brow furrowed in confusion, before shifting into one of concern. 

"A-Xian, are you alright?  Do you have a fever, or?"Yanli asked worriedly, raising her hand up to check A-Xian's temperature. 

"Shijie, I'm fi-"
But before he could finish, light blinded him, and in front of him stood another woman. Unlike the previous one, this one wore crimson robes of the Wen Sect, and her hair was primly twisted into a bun. Her eyes were dark and severe. Her gaze looked like it could cut, but Wei Wuxian knew that beyond her cold composure, she was truly caring, truly loving, just like the woman she took the place of. Wen Qing. Her name was Wen Qing.
Tears threatened to roll down Wei Ying's cheeks, and he wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. The two women he'd loved as sisters, that died for him had appeared in front of him tonight.
Wei Ying's voice cracked. "Wen Qing, I-"

But all that vanished as he was thrown back to reality, drawn by another's voice.

"Wei Ying! Wei Ying, don't leave me! Wei Ying..." Lan Wangji's voice was broken and cracked. Wei Wuxian got up in a jolt, and rushed to Lan Zhan's side. On impulse, he grabbed Lan Zhan's hand, and gripped it tightly. 

"Lan Zhan, I'm here. Calm down, I'm here. Wei Ying is here."

Lan Wangji seemed to relax for a moment, before tensing up once again.
"Wei Ying! Wei Ying..." he trailed off.
"Lan Zhan, I'm here. I won't leave you, alright? I'm here. " Now, Wei Ying was really starting to get worried. Why was Lan Zhan like this?
Finally, Lan Zhan calmed down, though he refused to let go of Wei Ying's hand, clutching it tightly. 

"Wei Ying?" 
"Mnn?"
" I love you. "

The sleeping man murmured. As soon as he said that, raspy breaths and snores found their way out of his mouth. He was asleep again. For the second time tonight, Wei Wuxian wasn't sure to laugh or to cry. His eyes had almost popped out of his sockets,  and his heart jumped at the small hope that the man before him, this brooding, silent man, could truly mean what he said. Maybe not. He'd been drunk, after all. Wei Ying's face fell, and his heart sighed. But still...
"I love you too, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying whispered, before slowly detangling his fingers, and slipping away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: 1102 words! this is much longer than the original one, but I combined two chapters of the original. For those who are reading this again, tysm for staying with me! I hope the alterations make that story better! I'm still a starting writer, so do comment on parts you think i can improve on! Feel free to vote or comment if you want me to know you were here!