•:| Notes |:•

That marks the end of this story

That marks the end of this story. There aren't many questions that have remained unanswered. I've let some open because it's something the readers can ponder upon and come to a conclusion that suits their taste. I've mentioned some points below, you can always comment your questions and I'll try my best to answer them.

The first one is Jackson Wang. As you can see that the interview is held right after a week, Jackson Wang is still not out of his hiding. He'll probably choose to come out once things have settled down. He works under the same news agency as Jisoo. He is the one who suggests Jisoo to Namjoon.

The second one is Namjoon and Jisoo's relationship. That's something that I would not like to give a closure. It's up to you readers to conclude. They can have romantic, platonic or no relationship at all. You guys can ponder over it.

The third one is the Sashimi knives. This doesn't have an appropriate closure as well. In my opinion, there are secrets that people bury deep within themselves and refuse to put it out. Sometimes it's too personal to be shared with someone else, much less the general public. Sometimes it has no meaning, it just exists. Then there are times when the secret is buried too deep and for too long and as a consequence, the secret loses its initial entity. It might lose all its meanings, thus, becoming something meaningless or it can grow into something entirely new as well. There might as well be cases where it is somewhere in between. Neither new nor old and meaningless. The sashimi knives' mystery is one such secret among the two friends. It's up to you to decide which category it comes under. And that's how the title of this story comes. The Assassin's Knives. The mystery of the sashimi knives remains a mystery until the very end. Thus, I leave it with something close to no explanation.

With this, I end the entire story. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please leave comments and likes. They are genuinely appreciated. Thanks for reading. Until next time, goodbye.

_________.·°•~

With love,
~Starwings