14

(Song-Something Big
By:Shawn Mendes- just wait until he like actually sings then read lol or not, it's up to you😂)

✧ Sky

"Play the lotto you might win it. It's like 25 to life so you bust out of prison." The radio plays Something Big by Shawn Mendes as I sing terribly while driving to Matt's house.

"Something's in the air, something's in the air. It's like that feeling when you're just about to kill it. Take your last shot you know you're gonna hit it."
I turn up the volume to full blast.
"Something's in the air, Something's in the air."

I turn the corner. To where Matt's house is. "Something big I feel it happening, Out of my control."
I pull into the driveway and park my car then get out still singing, well whisper singing.

"Pushing,pulling, and it's grabbing me. Feel it in my bones." I walk into the house not caring if it's rude.
"Like ohh woah ooh. Something big I feel it happening" I open the door to the basement.

"Ohh woah ooh." I walk down the stairs and hear moaning. I stand at the bottom of the stairs and make my way to Matt's room. I open it and see Matt fingering....... Mahogany.

"Something big...." I mumble.
They shoot their heads over at me shocked. Mahogany quickly tries to cover up so does Matt. Tears fall down my cheeks.

"Sky it's not what it looks like!" Matt says grabbing his boxers and pants and putting them on.

Mahogany just lays there shocked.
Matt comes walking over to me and he tries to hold my hand.

"Don't!" I scream and take a step back.

"Sky, please." Matt begs.

"You really are a fucken manwhore!" I yell tears falling down harder and harder each time.

"No, Sky don't do this to me." Matt tries holding my hand again.

"I said no!" I slap him across the face. Making him leave his head to the side.

"I can't do this, whatever we had anymore." I whisper. I turn around and walk out and back up the stairs and to my car. I get in and pull out of the driveway. Matt comes out crying.

"I'm sorry!" He says. As I drive away.
He says something but I'm too far away to hear what he says.

At this moment I ball my eyes out. Why would Matt do that? Why would Mahogany do that? These were the questions that i kept asking myself on the ride home.

✧ Matt

(This is before Sky walked in)
"Sky." I moan as I wake up to someone giving me a hand job.

"Sk-" I get cut off when I look who's giving me this hand job. Mahogany. She stops and smirks at me.

"Jacob's busy doing whatever the hell he's doing and I really want someone to fuck me right now so, your gonna fuck me." She slurs and crawls onto my bed.

"What? No!" I shout. "I'm dating Sky!" The words roll out of my mouth. "Also! Your drunk!"

"So what, if I'm drunk or if your dating Sky. She's probably never gave you a hand job before. I can do anything and by anything," she says. "I mean anything you want." She whispers.

She crashes her lips onto mine. She crawls on top of my stomach with both her legs on either side of me. I didn't want to kiss her back but I did. She smirks in our kiss. We then pull away and she takes off her shirt and unclasps her bra. I look at her big boobs and she smirks touching them.

"I know, their amazing." She says and I flip us over so she's at the bottom and I'm on top of her. I suck at her one nipple while I massage the other one then I switch. She lets out lots of moans as I do it. She grabs my head and connects our lips together. As we make out I undo her jeans and take them off as well as her thong. We then pull away and I take off my shirt. She then flipped us over so she was on top. She went down to my length and took it all in bobbing her head up and down.

"Fuuuck." I moan as she quickens her pace. Moments later I came and she swallowed.

"You taste good bae." She smiles at me. She then lays down beside me and I go on top of her.

"My turn." I smirk. I bring my hand to her entrance but then touch her inner thighs.

"Just do it already." She moans and I stick to fingers in pumping them in and out.

"Oh my god Matt don't stop!" She moans as I pump faster.

The door to my room then opens and Sky stands there. I hear her mumble "something big.." And she stands there shocked.

✧ Sky

Right now I'm in my room. Pretty Little Liars play on and as soon as they got a text I got a text.

"You bark. I bite say my name, you all get the blame -A" there text message said.

"Come over, 3254 108 ave. -C" mine read.

"I'm not going until you tell me who you are." I text back.

"It's Cam Dallas." The text read then I turned the tv off and went to my car.

-at Cam's house-

I open the door and surprisingly it wasn't locked. I see Cam on the couch watching 22 jump street.

"Hey." I walk over to him and sit beside him.

"Hey baby girl." He smiles at me.

"Why'd you call me over?" I ask.

"After everything, you forgot about detention." He laughs. Well whoops.

"Whatever. I really don't care." I laugh.

"And you couldn't just tell me that over text?"

"Oh well, I wanted to hang out." He puts a hand on my thigh. We stare at each other.

5 minutes later we are making out.
Why should I be mad at Matt? We're not dating. So I shouldn't be mad at all.
So he shouldn't be mad if I do the nasty with Cam...
______________
MAHOGANY IS A BACK STABBING BITCH!
In the book of course!
Mahogany is like queen irl.
So I think I'm gonna end this book at like chapter 30-50ish?
Idk yet.
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Vote to let me know your enjoying this book!
Also follow if you don't follow already for more amazing books!
Ily all so much!
Bye!