8

✧ Sky

After what he texted I didn't text him back.

I really don't regret kissing Cam because I'm not dating Matt.

I've kind of maybe gotten the feels for Matt though.

I'm really not so sure anymore. Should I use Cam to make Matt jealous?
Does Matt even like me?
What is going on with me?

The questions were running through my mind but I just can't answer them...
I am snapped out of my thoughts when I'm am called by I think her name is Ms Sherold?

"Umm yes?" I ask. I don't even know what she asked me.

"I asked you, what are figures of speech?"

"Um uh figures of speech are um the different types of speeches?" 😅

"Detention for not paying attention!" Ms Sherold says. I roll my eyes.

"Another one for rolling your eyes!" She says.

What the actual fuck.

"I didn't even-"

But she cut me off
"You've earned yourself 3 detentions! Want another one keep going!" At this point I hear some "holy shit" and "damn"

I quiet myself and she turns around but I blurt something out.

"Fuck you." She immediately turns around and everyone's eyes are on me.

"To the principal's office NOW!" She
points at the door. I get up and give her the middle finger then walk out the room and go to the office. I go in and sit down on the sofa and wait for my name to be called.

-after a little bit-

"Skyler Fields, Mr Terrance is ready to see you." The lady says. I get up and walk to the principal's office and open the door and get in.

"Please close the door and lock it Ms Fields." He says and I shut the door and lock it.

I sit down in the chair in front of his desk and he sits down behind his desk.

"It's only been your second day and you've gotten yourself into trouble." He shakes his head.

"Yeah, so?" I roll my eyes.

"So you've been a very naughty girl... And you must be punished." He stands up and unzips his pants........
😱
😳
😏
😷
😑
😬
😕
😟
😵
😮
😖
(A/N: No jk let's get to what actually happened in there! 😂)

I walk to the principal's office and open the door and walk in.

"Please close the door Ms Fields." He says. I shut the door and go sit in the seat in front of him and he's sitting behind his desk.

"Ms Fields, it's only been your second day here and you've already gotten detention." He shakes his head.

"Yeah so?" I roll my eyes.

"Keep it up and we'll transfer you again." He sternly says. "Now keep yourself out of trouble."

"Fine, no promises." I mumble the last part.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"Nothing."

"You may now go back to class." He says and stands up. I stand up as well and go out of the office heading back to that torturous class.

The rest of this year is gonna be hell....
_____________
Not the longest chapter I know but whatever. I guess you could call it a filler chapter?
Anyways tysm for 400+ reads! Like how do I get that much reads in like a day?!?
It's unbelievable! (To me)
Writing this chapter kind of reminded me of Kian Lawley's video of
"Different types of teachers in school." Because in this book there was a detention happy teacher! So yeah that video is above for those who have not watched it yet or just go on YouTube and search it up.
So yeah,
Ily all so much!
Baii!