Tsurugi x reader

Writer-chan: thank you all for reading and requesting. I have got a request from @Sahnetoertchen with tsurugi kyousuke.

Tsurugi: n-nani?

Writer-chan: sorry bro, i cant help it. The readers wants to be your girlfriend ... Or boyfriend. But this time the boys r gonna pretend like they are a girl. Sorry :s

Tsurugi: i dont like you anymore *stares at writer-chan*

Writer-chan: *gives a death glare to tsurugi*

Shindou: a-anyway, enjoy this story. And if you like it, then vote for the story and if you want, you can also send a request.

Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------

~10 years ago~

A small girl was walking after a 1 year older boy.
She had problems with keeping up with him. They knew eachother since birth. They see eachother as brother and sister. After 4 years they had to separate. She didnt want him to go away. But he had to. "Kyousuke-nii!" the small girl screamed to him. But he didnt stopped. And from that moment you never spoke to him, you couldnt eat properly. You didnt talked much.
All you remembered from the past is that you saw him leave infront of your eyes.

~the present~

You walked through your town to clear your mind. You had alot of problems the last few days.

Your parents are moving to another town, and you had to tag along with them. But you didnt want to.

You have an amazing life in here, so why should you move out?

You tried everything to stay, but your parents don't want to stay. So you had to move out with them.

~ a week later~

You walked through your new town. Inazuma town. Everything was beautiful. The trees were full with flowers, people are enjoying the day, just like me. After a few minutes i felt like i knew that someone was watching me. You walked past alot of corners, but you still had the feeling that someone was watching you. You just shook it off and went home.

~3 days later~

I got showered and got dressed for school. I attend a school that is most famous about its soccer plays. I might be a girl, but i really love soccer. Its everything to me.

I walked to school, but after 5 minutes i felt like someone was watching me again. I ran to school and entered the gates. Somehow i feel safe now. I walked to the main building when i saw around 14 people playing soccer, i really wished i was also able to play soccer. But i couldnt, i am a girl. When i looked good at the field, i saw a boy in purple clothes talking to an adult man. I didnt want to be involved in this, so i ran away.

After i met my class, i had break, i met a really nice boy, his name was Tenma, Tenma Matsukaze. He told me he wanted me to meet his friends.

When Tenma and I were walking to his friends, we saw that boy with purple and red clothes. "He is the 'bad boy' of the school, his name is Tsurugi Kyousuke, i heard that he already bullied alot of kids after 1 hour of classes." Tenma told me, so he already know who Tsurugi was. And i recognise that name from somewhere. So i think that i should talk to him.

~at the end of the classes~

Where is that idiot of a tsurugi! I heard from one of Tenma's friemds that he skipped alot of classes, and also bullied alot of other students.

After 15 minutes of searching i found him behind the school building, where no one was. That is really weird. I walked to him, i was furious about the thought that he bullies the other students. I stood in front of him and he looked at me. It just looks like he doesnt even has a single emotion. I told him he should stop bullying other students. He didnt even listened to me, i saw it. But before i knew it, he kissed me. I didnt know what to do. He stopped kissing me. I opened my eyes, so i closed them, which i didnt remembered doing it. His face softened and said: "i see you later, sweetheart". And then he walked away. I stared at him from behind, and then i saw it. He is that boy who left me 10 years ago. How did he know it was me. I ran to him before he turned around the corner. I hugged him from behind and cried my eyes out. I feel him turning around and hugging me back. "I never forgot you, [y/n]. Everyday i thought about you, everytime i thought about you, my heart started to race. I found something out, that i love you really much". He kept hugging me, i couldnt believe my eyes. He loves me. "I love you too, kyousuke-nii". I replied to him. He let me go and he kissed me again, but this time i kissed back. He stopped kissing. I suddenly got an idea: "if you stop bullying everyone and if you join the succer club, i'll do whatever you want". I saw him thinking, but suddenly he gave me a grin: "be my girlfriend". He said. He held my hands and walked with me to my house.

This is the best day ever!

---------------------------------------------

I am very sorry for the late update. I hope you like it.

And i am very thankfull that you guys read my stories, i love you guys

alot ^^

Bye!