Hakuryuu x reader

hey everyone, this will be the 8th part of the story. i am so sorry for not updating for a while. i think that i saw to much negative side in the story, and that didnt gave me alot of motivation. i also got messages that i got alot of followers, but i think that also alot of my followers unfollowed me. i dont mind it, if you dont want to follow me, its okay. am actually happy that there are people being honest to leave me. but i wont forget the people who are liking my stories and voting of course.
i dont know if the last part was good enough for you guys. i tried my best to make the story good enough so that you guys can enjoy the story.
i am gonna try to make this story good, so i hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------

you were in a room. it was a black room, with only a light that shines on you. you could see yourself in a refrecting window. You were messed up. you wore a hoodie that is a little bit greyish, almost black. The hat-part of your hoodie was over your head, you could just see your lips and chin in the window.

after a few minutes a man who wore a red striped tie came into the room. he took a seat on the opposite of you.
he putted his hands together infront of his face. he closed his eyes for a second and opened it again, looking at me. he was talking in a foreigner language (if i wrote it good ><) and i didnt know what to do. so i kept staring right in his eyes, with a blank mind. i literally thought of nothing ... the war i made ... my family getting killed ... myself getting arrested ... and especially ... him ...

~flashback 3 years ago~

i was living happy with my family, Dad, Mom, and my younger brother. Nobody was living in fear, in this poor village. everybody looked happy. kids running around playing tag. i want to join them ... but my mom said am to old to play with kids. I have to help her with the house keeping, for my own responsibilities. i am 17, that is to young for all those responsibilities that there are.

i had to clean some rooms now, after i did my parent's room, i went outside their room and found a small little door behind the stairs that leads to the attic. i looked around if anybody was there. luckily no one was around, so i putted my cleaning stuff on the ground and walked towards the door, i opened it and there was a small hall, that leads somewhere. i entered the door and i closed the door after i entered. the small hall was quiet light, so i dont need a flashlight. i walked quietly through the hall, and at the end there were 2 big doors. i opened a door as quiet as possible, and the sunlight shines at me. i saw a man standing there. i entered the room and i realised that the man is my dad. he turned around and he looked shocked when he looked at me.

i saw that he walked towards me and made his face softer. he told me the truth on that moment. he is a famous architect outside our village. he has to solve myths and legends, he told me he almost found the hidden place. he showed me everything that he found out and what he was searching for. he is trying to find an orb.
that orb has a magic map around it. but you can only see the map with a special light. but that is everything my dad knows.

a few minutes later, i heard my mom calling for dinner, i asked my dad if he is gonna join. i saw him smiling softly and he told me he would be there in a minute.

We all finished our dinner ... except for Father. He never came to eat dinner. i have a feeling that something terrible happened. i am gonna find him as soon as mother dismiss us. As soon as mother dismissed us, I ran back to his secret room. As I opened the big doors, all the papers flew on the ground. I looked around and noticed that there was a mess. I looked at Father's desk ... and I saw him there, laying over his desk. Blood falling on the ground. The window behind him was broken. My Father got killed.

I didn't know what to do. I walked closer to him, I could almost touch him. Suddenly I heard my mother and brother screaming. I ran downstairs and try to find them. It felt like an hour later when I found them, on the ground, in a puddle of blood.