¹. ᴷⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᴷⁿᵒᶜᵏ

My hand is shaking.

"I don't care." I say in a flat tone to my  "best friend".

"It doesn't seem like you don't." she avoids my eyes when she talks.

I look down at my coffee, fighting the urge to throw it at her.

"I truly don't care."

Traitor.

"I just want to say, I didn't plan this," she sobs. She is totally faking it.

She starts to get on my nerves. I don't know why I'm sitting here, hearing her coming up with excuses for hooking up with the man I have a crush on.

"It's not like you didn't know I liked him, huh." I chuckle with a huge dose of sarcasm.

"Y/n..." she whines, reaching for my hand.

I jerk away, leaving a sad expression on her face. I don't like her playing the victim. I stand up, and finish my coffee in one go before I start having ideas.

"Do you forgive me?" she says. If she had a tail it would be wagging right now.

"As I said. I don't care."

I take my bag and leave the coffee shop without looking back, before I say or do something I would probably regret. Cross that, I wouldn't regret slapping her in the face.

When she learned that I was seeing someone and that I had a crush on him, she got curious about it and wanted to meet him. So the three of us went on a date. She did everything to catch his attention, knowing that there isn't a lot of guys resisting her. She came dressed like she was going to a party, with a short skirt and high heels, acting all cute and precious. At that time, I naively thought she just wanted to leave a good impression as my friend.
Then again, I am too naive. I never thought my best friend would do me like this.

Here goes to dust my only friendship that wasn't an online one.

And my self esteem.

I'm sulking as I arrive at the bus station. I wait for the bus by playing a stupid free game, because I'm poor, on my phone to take my mind off that bitch. My phone vibrates as I receive a message from my favorite group chat. It makes me smile, a little.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

CHOKEMESUKUNA:

@Y/n how did it go ?? What did Leia have to tell you???

simp_Ly:

@Y/n WE WANNA HEAR THE DRAMA

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I started typing angrily on my phone.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

CHOKEMESUKUNA:

@Y/n how did it go ? What did Leia have to tell you???

simp_Ly:

@Y/n WE WANNA HEAR THE DRAMA

Me:

GUYS THIS FUCKING BITCH I SWEAR -

simp_Ly:

(ノ°益°)ノ

i_am_monday:

Did I miss something ?

Me:

Yeah, my best friend confessed ✨dating ✨my crush.

simp_Ly:

WUT ZNJDZEKNFZI GIRL I -

CHOKEMESUKUNA:

BISCH WHAT - AT THE STAKE !! 

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I chuckle as I put my phone back in my pocket, getting on the bus. The worst is that tomorrow, I'll see her in class. I have to change seats, or I'll kill her before the end of the day. The only good thing going on right now is the new episode of Jujutsu Kaisen coming up today, which makes me so eager to get home.

๏ ๏ ๏

I kick my shoes off and rush to the couch. I jump my face first and scream as hard as I can in the pillow, muffling my voice. I pound my fists on the innocent couch, throwing a tantrum like a little child.

This is so frustrating, fuck.

Someone knocks on the door. What if it's Leia ? I don't think I can take more of her sobbing face trying to act like she didn't do anything wrong. I get up, straightening up my outfit all crumpled by the little mental breakdown I just had.

More knocks.

"I'm coming !" I yell, annoyed.

Jeez people need to chill.

I open the door vigorously.

"WHAT DO YOU -"

Huh?

A tall and slender man is towering over me, a blindfold covering his eyes.

He even has a white wig. Is this a joke ?

I sigh sharply.

"Man, I don't know if you got the memo, but there's no cosplay convention here." I say as I motion to slam the door shut.

He sticks his foot in the doorway to keep me from closing it , and slides a piece of paper through the gap.

Curious, I take it. My name is written on it.

"Is that your name?" the man asks.

Jesus, he even copies his voice.

"What if it is?"

He pushes the door open, and no matter how hard I push back, he doesn't seem fazed. Damn, the cosplayer is strong.

We are now face to face, and I start to get scared. My dad isn't home like usual and I'm alone with a man clearly shady and way stronger than I am. He has a foot in my apartment.

"Listen, I woke up with this piece of paper in my pocket." he says, pointing at the paper I was now holding.

"Is this a role play thing or ...a joke maybe? 'Cause I don't want to do this."

My online friends were totally the type to send someone to play a joke on me, but I'm not down for a stranger to get in my house and do whatever.
He sighs as he slides his blindfold down to his neck. When his eyes meet mine, I freeze. His infinite eyes shake my whole world, and I start to really freak out. His crystal eyes look exactly like ...

"I'm Gojou. Gojou Satoru. And I don't know where the hell I am."