⁷. ˢʰᵘˢʰ

I'm left speechless. How do I explain to Satoru that my friends and I wouldn't say no to a little choking from Sukuna?

I stretch my arm to try and take my phone from his hands.

"Give me back my phone –"

He raises an eyebrow and dodges me. "I don't think I want to – tell me why on earth someone would be named like tha–"

I throw myself at him, reaching for my phone. To my surprise, he let go of it and I'm able to retrieve it.

Shit.

...That's why he let go.

Only thinking of getting my hands on my phone, I'm now lying on him, and our heads almost touch. I can feel his hectic breathing against my lips.

Our eyes meet.

He freezes. I freeze.

His lips part.

And close.

And part. And close.

I wish he would stop trying to speak because the way his lips are moving makes me want to ravage his mouth.

"Don't look at me like this." he breaths.

"H-how ?"

"Like you're waiting for me to kiss you."

My cheeks are burning. I feel his heartbeat being as fast as mine against my chest, and my phone drops to the ground. I drown deeper in his eyes, they are pulling me to him. Unconsciously, I inch dangerously close to him.

I know he wants it.

I know I want it.

I know he said that he would make it that nothing would ever happen again between us.

Well, to hell with that.

I close the distance between us by brushing my lips against his. He's still not moving, so I do it again.

I can see his will waver by the way he looks at me.

I tease him once again, but this time, I press my lips a little more.

But just enough.

Just enough for him to lose control and surrender to me.

His hand grabs my hair and pulls me into a deep kiss. He groans against my mouth, letting go of all the frustration he has been building up over the past few days. There's nothing tender about his kiss.

He devours me.

And I do the same. I've been waiting for this all my life. For a man to kiss me so desperately, so passionately, as if he had waited for me for an eternity.

His hands roam free over my body, pressing me against him. When he embraces me a little too hard, I shriek from the pain of my bruised ribs.

"I-I'm sorry! I forgot you were injured –" he mumbles apologetically, breaking our kiss.

"Make it better..." I command him, seizing his gaze with mine.

He smiles, biting his lips. With that only, he lights the final sparkle that sets a fire in me that would be forever burning bright.

This time, his kiss is slow, gentle, light as a feather. My eyes close, to feel better. 

It's like a faint summer breeze, the one you feel on your skin when the last sun rays of the setting sun warm your skin. It makes me float, peacefully drifting to the warmth of him.