𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Still September 2nd 2020

Jisung just left and you were about to enter your house.
Inside the warm feeling of your home, you immediately announced your arrival "Mommm I'm home !" But no response. "mom ?!" You said again, raising your voice a bit.
Still no answer. This is when you started to worry. Your mom can't go out of the house alone, she never sleeps after 10 am. She was not in the living room, not in the kitchen.

You rushed yourself upstairs in hope to find her chilling in her room. But as soon as you opened the door your eyes widened. Your mom was lying on her stomach on the ground totally out. Her oxygen mask in her hand. "MOM!" You screamed before throwing yourself on the ground while taking your phone already calling an ambulance.

After the call was made you quickly placed her hair on your lap trying to shake her a little bit but she was totally unconscious. Her breathing was really weak, yours was getting fast too, your eyes getting teary. You can't loose her..

You called Jisung right away.

"Yoonie ? What's wrong ?"
"No- No Please, Jisung it's - it's my mom" You tried to say between cries.
"Calm down Yoon, what's wrong with your mom?"
"I found her like that, I called an ambulance, I don't know what to do, please come." You cried on the phone totalling terrified and out of your mind.
"Don't move I'm coming with my mom." Jisung said before hanging up the phone.

You dropped your device on the floor, your hands on each side of your mother's face, crying even harder. "Please mom.. don't leave me, don't leave me alone, I need you" You said, your eyes looking at the sky in hope.

10 minutes later the nursing crew was taking your mom on a stretcher to put her in the ambulance. You were crying and trying to get away from the grip of one of the nurse who was trying to keep you away from the work they had to do on your mom. "You need to calm down" he said to you. "LET ME GO! I have to be with her please" You shouted at him, with your crying figure.

This is when Jisung's car entered your driveway, he immediately rushed out of the car, his mom doing the same. He ran to you while you succeed to push the man away from you. You almost fell into Jisung's arm. He sat on the ground, still holding you so you could do the same. Your head buried in his chest crying heavily, your little arms around his waist trying to find comfort in him.

"Shh, it's okay Yoon, I'm here" He tried to reassure you while caressing your hair. Jisung's mom was talking to the saving crew trying to understand what was happening. You were facing your house, Jisung was facing the ambulance, you couldn't see anything that was happening behind you and it was for the best.

Jisung was trying to calm you down while looking at his mom with a worried look. He couldn't hear what they were saying, only see their mouths move. A nurse came out of the van and approached them saying some words in the ear of the man talking to his mom. He looked at her with a sad look before saying two words that Jisung could understand by just seeing his lips move. "I'm sorry"

Jisung's mom put her hands to her mouth while turning her head towards her son before shaking her head like a "no". Jisung's eyes widened and some tears were forming at the corner of them. He was still balancing your body up and down to keep you calm but his breathing was getting irregular and you could feel it. You stretched up to face him.
"What is it Jisung ?" You asked terrified. Jisung looked at you, a tear leaving one of his eye leaving you concerned and disturbed.