"Am I the bad guy?"

TW : Self doubt, Crying, Sadboo, Strong language.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo sobbed quietly in the arms of the otherwise formidable Technoblade. Tears streaming down his face as he clutched Technoblades robes. They sat huddled in a small corner of Ranboos makeshift house. He shook with silent sobs as Technoblade gently had his arms around the crying boy.

"Shh..." Technoblade said somewhat awkwardly.

"A-am I the bad guy...?" Ranboo asked quietly through hiccups.

"W-what? No! Who said that?"

"Then what am I Technoblade? Who am I?"

Technoblade held the boy closer, his usual monotone voice now softer and quieter. Ranboo reminded him of what happened to his brother, Wilbur. Wilbur had also questioned if he was the villain of the story, and he had been lead down the path of madness, blowing up L'manburg. Normally, that would have been fine with Techno, what hurt him was the fact that Wilbur died after that. At the hands of his father, the one Techno looked up to most. Phil. He wasn't the closest to Wilbur but nevertheless, they were brothers. Some of the only family Techno ever knew. It was then he vowed that he would never let anyone hurt Ranboo again. 

"Ranboo, you're my brother! A-and I care about you!" Technoblade said, exasperatedly.

Ranboo was taken aback, to say the least. He'd never had anyone to really call family. He'd never expected to have any, much less for Technoblade to call him his brother.

"I a-am?" Ranboo asked him, confused.

"And you're one of the only sane people on this bitch of a place." Honestly, even Technoblade was taken aback by his previous statement. But it was still true, Ranboo was his younger brother, and he would do anything to protect him.

~ Time skip ~

Philza spit out his hot cocoa all over the snow.

"YOU WHAT?" Philza loudly exclaimed.

"Is it that shocking that I can show basic human affection?" Technoblade scoffed. It had been a few hours since the previous events, and Techno had just finished recounting what happened to Phil.

"Well, it kinda is, you've never been big on emotions. I'm proud of you." Phil said, now calmer.

Technoblade teared up slightly, Phil was proud of him, Ranboo was happy. All was well. And he was going to keep it that way.

------------------------------------------------

A/N - Phew! That was short, but I'm proud of it! If anyone hurts ranboo I will snap their neck, all hail ranboo. I hope you guys liked it as well, if anyone reads this lol.