CHAPTER ONE- VIP

YSABELLE & SEBASTIAN

<>YSABELLE<>

My eyes closed as I sank into the fizzing bubbles, feeling the tension release with every sinking inch. The heat permeated my skin, relaxing the tightness in my lower back and shoulders. Taking a deep breath, the lavender steam filled my senses, and I sighed in contentment.

Happy for the moment of alone time.

"Moooom!"

Pinching the thin part of my nose, I groaned, "What, Lilah? You're supposed to be in bed."

"My daddy say no."

I pulled in my lips to keep from laughing at her. Once that happened, I was done. She was hard-headed like her father without giving her any ammunition. The last thing I wanted was to start a battle with this little monkey, especially when Sebastian wasn't home yet. He'd let her get away with murder. She could do no wrong in his eyes, which is why most of her replies started with, "My daddy say no."

"Your daddy isn't home yet. That's why Mommy's bubble bath is being interrupted. Again. What do you need now, Lilah?"

My three-year-old teenager wobbled into the bathroom with her messy bedhead and pink princess pajamas. "Me have a bad dream."

Sighing, "You need to be sleeping in order for that to happen."

"The monster is under my bed. He gonna get me, again."

"Lilah, we talked about this. There is no monster under your bed. Go back in your room, I'll be right there to tuck you in again in a few minutes. Let me get dry."

"But the monster, Momma. He gonna—" We heard the garage door opening and that's all it took for Lilah's eyes to light up, knowing it was her father. Just like that, she was gone. My cool bubbles and I had been replaced by the love of her life in the blink of an eye.

"Daddy!" She didn't give me a second thought and took off as fast as her chubby little legs could carry her.

I shook my head, stifling a laugh. Grabbing my black silk robe from the back of the bathroom door, I put it on, making my way behind her. A laugh escaped my lips when I heard her giggle, jumping into her daddy's arms.

"Hey, princess. What are you still doing up?" Sebastian asked, kissing the top of her head as she held him tight against her tiny frame.

"Daddy, the monster under my bed is back. He gonna get me. I scared," she whimpered, tucking her head into the nook of his neck. Nestling up closer to him, allowing him to hold her tighter.

"I see."

This was all Sebastian ever wanted. It was like he was born to be a father. He was the best one I'd ever seen. Sometimes I thought he was a better parent than I was, he was just a natural at it.

He walked them over to the counter and sat her up on the edge. Kissing the top of her head one last time before grabbing her chin, making her look up with those puppy dog eyes that did it to him every time.

"I sleep wif you, otay?"

"Princess, remember we talked about this? There are no monsters under your bed. I check every night just to make sure."

"They leave and comes back when you gone, Daddy."

He sighed, glancing over at me for the first time. Arching an eyebrow when he saw me leaning against the wall, still wet and amused. My silk robe clinging to my curves, leaving little to the imagination.

"Sorry, I'm late. We ended up spearing more fish as the sun was going down," he explained, never taking his eyes off my body.

"Did your group have fun?"