CONFUSION [update!!!!]

"so how do I look?" you turn around to face taehyung, ready for the date that was planned with another man....

I start to get gloomy by the minute, knowing he doesn't care as I stroke my black, skin tight dress.

"it looks great on you~" he puffs his smoke at your face with a smugish look.
"what's the matter princess....(sarcastic)
I thought you liked me (smirk)....
(pout) this man's feelings are hurt...
why are you so sad about this?" taehyung was teasing you non stop.

my blood was boiling but I just clenched my fist and endured it.....
"you're crossing the line~(frown)" I couldn't stare him in the eyes...

"what's this? are you talking back?" he grabs your nape, pulling you towards his face.

taehyung grabs your hand, pressing it against his crotch.....
"feel that? I know you want me to~ as soon as possible and fall in my arms~
hug me to sleep~ and (smirk)...." he whispers hot breath near your ear whilst softly grabbing  onto your nape..... fucking up your emotions....

"get this over with.....
the quicker you are~

the faster I get to fuxk you" taehyung licks your ear, making you go crazy again.
you couldn't help but fall for him....

my skin was red again, my heart was racing like crazy, even though I should hate him, I can't-
even though I feel angry on what he's saying......I just-
I just can't-
bring myself to Hate him.....

you were burning red, wanting to touch him.....

"pfffft! I knew you would fall for it~
it seems like you're completely blind over me (laughs) you just dont care what I do to you...do you" tae slightly pushes you away from him as you reached out your hands to be able to touch him.

"my slut!!!!! (smirks) I like that~" he caresses your chin...."see you later babe-
hope you can pull this off......

I want that guy to spill out everything...even if it means you getting fucked by him. got that my slut!" tae leaves you behind.

I was being played by him but I chose to ignore it......(upset)

I wanted to cry so bad but I held it in....
cause my makeup would get ruined~

why do I even like him....( you thought)...
and then the reasons starts to slip in one by one as I cover my eyes from crying....
.
.
.
.

I sit down on the chair, in this luxurious restaurant.....
"what would you like to order dear(smile)" this guy in front of me was super creepy but he wasn't bad looking.

"you look even hotter than the pics you've sent me, I thought it was some internet phishing but here you are...." he pours me a glass of wine....

"wh-what do you mean?" I was so confused...I dont remember sending anything to anyone...

"o you dont have to pretend being shy and innocent....
hmmm naughty...I like it~"  he licks his lips, giving you chills....

I had no idea what he was talking about, all I know is that I had to entertain him....
taehyung didn't tell me anything more than this.....

"you know....those hot sexy nude pics you've sent me, I dont know how you got my contact but I guess...this is fate babe" he was spouting some cheesy nonsense which I didn't give a damn about...

you remember about the night you fell asleep...
[Flashback]

taehyung picks you up from the couch...putting you on the bed after sex...
he adjusts your body and arms position for a good photo....as he smirks.
"you're a great use to me now~"
he sits on top of you, taking pics of your sleeping face....

tae strokes your bottom lip with his thumb, feeling the smoothness as he puts down the phone......
"I feel like continuing to do stuff with you~" he forgets about the pics....
pounding into you again....

[present]
" you even posed for me~
but damn you have a sexy body~" he smiles at you...
you begin to cry on the table "how could he do this to me?" you mumble to yourself.

" is everything alright....I guess you like me this much huh?" he continued with those cheesy lines...

"*sigh I dont feel like eating-" you wipe your eyes, serious as hell....
angry at taehyung....
"lets go somewhere private...(wink)
shall we?(smile)".....
I was really pissed....and to get my mind off of that brat....I had my own ways...
.
.
.
.

taehyung and his crew was stalking both of you as he sees you holding his arm...walking out the restaurant...

"what the hell? where are they going?" tae gets worried....getting nervous by the minute as you continued with the skinship.

"that stupid women-" he was annoyed....

I take a peek...far into the distance where I see the group trying to disguise themselves..."hmp! idiot~" you mumble to yourself.

I slide the man's hand on my waist...making him blush "you're so bold..babe" he gets even more touchy from then on....grabbing  your butt cheek...but you didn't care...

still pissed....from  humiliation and broken trust....
.
.
.

taehyung was looking at you from a magnification scope...

he's blood was boiling to the core...not being able to control himself as he was looking at the man right down touching you inappropriately....

"I WILL FUXKING KILL HIM!!!!!"
(veins pop out)

to be continued...
[upadate: one more chapter to update, this was really long 🤧]

well I found a way to write again... I hope you enjoyed guys and keep reading. 😘